Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that ordered from Sideshow, JC(FBV) is on the way...

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the John Connor (Final Battle Version) 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #9006481) on January 15th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

For those that ordered from Sideshow, JC(FBV) is on the way...

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the John Connor (Final Battle Version) 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #9006481) on January 15th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Awesome. That means my local dealer should be getting his stash real soon. Oooooh, can't wait!:D

My days are OVER!
ok I do look forward to all your pictures :D
Oh good time to research if the X will drop in price on ebay now

You've got another week, even if he ships Friday, it'll take me a week to get mine, hopefully it's Friday or Monday for shipping so I get it next Friday, otherwise it'll be into the week after that.

Probably will cancel mine cuz legolas ran today and then I had waitlists convert for venom comiquette and Bowen fb spidey :chew

I decided at the last minute that it's worth it to save some $47+ to get this John from my local guy, instead of paying that much for just a little mini-computer Exclusive I probably won't display with him anyway, unless they decide to make Moto-HKs.

Why aren't they making Moto-HKs?!

Don't tell me it's because they are Moto-Terminators, because, despite the name given them for T4, there is no such thing. Terminators are humanoid, not cycloid, or whatever.

I decided at the last minute that it's worth it to save some $47+ to get this John from my local guy, instead of paying that much for just a little mini-computer Exclusive I probably won't display with him anyway, unless they decide to make Moto-HKs.

Don't tell me it's because they are Moto-Terminators, because, despite the name given them for T4, there is no such thing. Terminators are humanoid, not cycloid, or whatever.

Agree 100% on the moto-HKs part. Sounds better too. But yea I haven't really ordered from sideshow for their exclusive in ages. It's just not worth it for me to shell out an extra $30-$60 bucks for an exclusive. Skip on 4 exclusives and you got a figure. :D

I thought their exclusives were only $5 more? I never checked so I would not know, just thought I read that mentioned here somewhere

I thought their exclusives were only $5 more? I never checked so I would not know, just thought I read that mentioned here somewhere

It's $10 more I think compared to the regular one SSC is offering. But most of us can get it from out local sellers for $20 bucks cheaper for a regular one so compared to the exclusive, it's about $30 cheaper. Them minus the shipping for local pick up...wow you save almost $40 or more.

I got to opened him up and check yesterday, while. I was POing T800.

He looks pretty awesome, hydrobot looks very well made, and connors paint app wasn't that bad either.

I'd be interested if I can pick him up for cheap somewhere down the road.

Moto-HK's :rock

I'm pretty sure the Ex is only $5 more on this one, but I live in California, so I pay nearly 10% tax plus shipping on top of that, making this a $218 figure for me. Given the discount my buddy gives me, I save about $50 on this to not have a tiny piece of extra plastic, and pay only about $170. It's good to know people sometimes.

I really love the base for this figure - here it is in the snow I had last week.

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

Back