Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I got mine today aswell. Haven't even opened it yet as my area has actually got snow for once. I'm trying to decide what figures to photograph out in the garden. Maybe this one.

JohnConnorFB03.jpg

Too bad HT didnt chance HS to give it more intense look, other than that amazing figure all around!

I recieved my John Conner yesterday. Here are a few photo's. I still have to spend time making sure all straps etc are fastened etc, but it looks good straight out of the box.

JC003.jpg

JC001.jpg

JC002.jpg

It's a beautiful figure, gonna start work on reviewing mine soon. But I'm working on the A L I E N at themoment, and figured I'd follow up with Silk Spectre II. Guess I need to get busy.

It's a beautiful figure, gonna start work on reviewing mine soon. But I'm working on the A L I E N at themoment, and figured I'd follow up with Silk Spectre II. Guess I need to get busy.

You must have a lot of reviews done the pipeline already! Wesker, Wolverine, and what else? Odd that Michael hasn't put them up on the website yet, though. :confused:

Problem with Sideshow is the wait :p but more importantly the risk of brokerage, duty and tax which will easily slap another $70 on top of my item :( Well in the future I may order direct in HK cause I found a friend of a friend who is into this so piggyback on his orders to get EXs :) but so far only talk but if I can make another trip to HK and seal this new relationship :p :chew

you should find a store locally, i work for sideshows canadian distribution, we can get ex. stuff if the store requests it, or try our hardest, lol

you should find a store locally, i work for sideshows canadian distribution, we can get ex. stuff if the store requests it, or try our hardest, lol

Oh ____ are you for real???? I would so order from you if not at least my duplicates!!!!!! But then I have been looking at my LCS and they all end up being more money than Toys2!

Oh ____ are you for real???? I would so order from you if not at least my duplicates!!!!!! But then I have been looking at my LCS and they all end up being more money than Toys2!

here find out who they get their sideshow from, if they say trost toy and hobby distribution, you're in luck lol
then ask them if they can special order or notify you if they have something coming,
maybe try other sources than comic shops too, we have lots of hobby shops in western canada we deal with.
ill find out who in toronto we deal with on monday and try and let you know, im in school all day so ill try and remeber

You must have a lot of reviews done the pipeline already! Wesker, Wolverine, and what else? Odd that Michael hasn't put them up on the website yet, though. :confused:

To be honest Michael really has his work cut out keeping up with his own reviews, the guest slots (like mine) also take time for him to prepare and post up, so I guess he does them when he has time to. But to be honest I love writing and suplying content for Michael's site as it was through his reviews that I first got into the thought that I could do this myself. And I still get a kick out of the feedback that people enjoy reading them... well mostly.

Back