Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know on my Hot Toys Airmen figure you can swap this section of the gun, it came with two extensions.

IMG_3265.jpg
[/IMG]

So you have to take both barrels off and there's a single barrel attachment? Makes sense I guess, but still, means the Connor gun won't do like the film.

Now come to think of it, i might try and swap my V1 Connor's RIS with the extra Airmen RIS shaft of the gun i have, would look a bit better this way.

So you have to take both barrels off and there's a single barrel attachment? Makes sense I guess, but still, means the Connor gun won't do like the film.

Yea very true, i have yet to attempt changing these pieces.When i bought that figure,i thought the gun just looked too delicated to get in there and remove this part, i was kind of stumped also because the other attachment has a wire that i think you have to glue to the rifle once the RIS is attached.Or never mind, the figure comes with what you see in the pic stock, i just tucked that wire to whatever that device is called on the gun,in the pouch that attached to the stock.

You can see it in this pic.

lw_m_071808_08.jpg

the gun he uses at the start of the film is a Heckler & Koch HK416 the gun he uses at the end is an M4 with a shotgun on it. even if u remove the shot gun from the Hot Toys gun its still technically the wrong gun

It's not the end of the world, I'd probably only ever use just the shotgun for a few T-800 photos, but still, I would use the shotug for some T-800 photos, but can't :lol

If i don't get the V2, i will still at some point pick up the HK416 at some point this year.

If you like getting the FB figure for the figure, you do get some great bonuses from it too if you have the v1, more fitting base, right gun, and the Hydrobot.

So the final battles gun is the HK? It looks exactly like an M4.

It might not be the exact right gun, but it is the single barrel setup like his gun from earlier in the film without a shotgun attachment, so it's more right than the gun it did come with.

Oh it is an HK416 down to the marking :D. Go back a few pages where I have a few pictures of jut the weapn. But am I IMAX waiting to watch Avatar yeah :D chat in 3hrs

I love the M203 but it just doesn't look right being held so I went with it hanging by his leg :rock

OK, so I finally got around to seeing Terminator Salvation and now I think I want the figures. :banghead

What are the odds of getting the FB exclusive off the waitlist? :monkey3

Back