Hot Toys - MMS 108 - MARS ATTACKS! - Martian Ambassador spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought extras, but whats the point of having figures in a box.
Have them buried with you when you go?

Think its disgraceful these recent figures are falling apart already.
Its another DX02 shambles.

I bought extras, but whats the point of having figures in a box.
Have them buried with you when you go?

Think its disgraceful these recent figures are falling apart already.
Its another DX02 shambles.

Half of my collection is still boxed, just dont have the room to display at the moment. But I'll bust them open soon enough, just glad I read about those arms before I do.

I was going to buy one of these. I was just waiting utill I could float it.

But now with the breakage issues I think I'm going to pass and buy a SSC Corbra Soldier. The Solider is cheaper too :)

Yeh I'd worry slightly about Sarah Connor. Very thin arms and the only pose I like where they aren't bent is the two-handed outstretched arm handgun pose.

Other rubber figures like Dutch and Billy I've got in arm-bent poses but the rubber is very thick and so far no deterioration that I can tell, likewise USCM Drake whose right arm has been bent pretty much since I got him.

I am very worried about my Sarah Connor:(

I would have been ok with a normal TT plus than it would have been more poesable.

Quick Pic!
Burton's corner...

DSC08563.jpg

Nice, I used to have a bit of a Burton corner back in the day... but it was all before we got such high-end figures.

It had the Trendmasters Martian Soldier, McFarlane Headless Horseman boxed set (the one with the horse), Kenner Exploding Beetlejice, a Hong Kong 6" Edward Scissorhands and a crappy figure form his POTA movie.

Little of that stuff is even out on display anymore and most should be tossed in the trash :lol

Finally got a second Martian!!

DSC02054.jpg
WOW! :clap
They're looks incredible and very accurate to the movie. I was thinking about them.. Sadly, i'm afraid of the movie and the alien's look just scaring me :( I've passed such a great release.

Sorry I'm too late to post here...

Back