Hot Toys - MMS 108 - MARS ATTACKS! - Martian Ambassador spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, just awesome. Not for me though, stupid limited funds...:( But as nice as these are, they don't quite look like they're worth $150 to, unless I'm missing something.

WOW this thing looks great! I personally don't like the movie THAT much to spend over $100 on a figure from it. I like the movie, just not enough to put out that kind of dough for it.

I was wondering how the Gohero skeletons would work with the Mars Attack figures. :confused:

ske3_1.jpg

the way I'm looking at it, these are easily the best Mars Attacks figures I can get, so I'll overlook things like the eyes and stuff. (plus, it gives me the chance for customising if I ever feel like it lol)

OMG I just remembered the perfect skeleton!!! Theres this kids book about bones called 'The Bones Book' and it comes with a model of a 12" skeleton! I had this book when i was a kid:rotfl I remember I broke the skeleton when i through it down the stairs :monkey2

The model has to be put together and is very fragile but fully articulated

https://www.amazon.com/Bones-Book-Skeleton-Stephen-Cumbaa/dp/0761142185

BonesBookAndSkeleton.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the info on the skeletons. A bit of paint and they'd be great to lie down in a smouldering pile! :D

OMG I just remembered the perfect skeleton!!! Theres this kids book about bones called 'The Bones Book' and it comes with a model of a 12" skeleton! I had this book when i was a kid:rotfl I remember I broke the skeleton when i through it down the stairs :monkey2

The model has to be put together and is very fragile but fully articulated

https://www.amazon.com/Bones-Book-Skeleton-Stephen-Cumbaa/dp/0761142185

BonesBookAndSkeleton.jpg

That's worth a look see before shelling out for the other ones! Thanks!

Any new pics updates/street dates for these yet?

I feel these aren't getting the love they deserve :(

I think they are due in December... can't wait to see how they turn out.
I also think the love will flow when these are in hand!

Last edited:
Back