Hot Toys - MMS 107 - MARS ATTACKS! - 1/6th scale Martian Soldier spec and hi-res pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a bit bigger... so definitely possible they made some changes.

I really need to get the soldier ordered, he's on my list of figures to buy... but honestly I'm not too worried about these becoming scarce.

001khlp.jpg

The boxes have the same feel the cards series from the 60s had. I think I should pick up atleast one of these.

Do,nt like the box and paxkaging..looks kinda cheap or old!!.. They are the worst hottoys packaging ever seen :monkey4

Do,nt like the box and paxkaging..looks kinda cheap or old!!.. They are the worst hottoys packaging ever seen :monkey4

I know what you mean, but HT generally give cheaper packaging to cheaper products of theirs. I can live with them, as someone else said, they feel kind of retro.

Yeah totally it's retro like the movie itself.

You either love or hate the idea of retro packaging. I guess these are the most unpopular figures on the forum.

Man the paint on the faces looks horrible. Way too vibrant. Not subtle at all! It looks like they got spray painted in the face :(

Only 4 pages on this since July? Other figures get up to 30 pages in 24 hours. Goes to show what a niche audience these figures have. Strange one for Hot Toys to pick up..unless Mars Attacks is massively popular in places other than the US and Europe.

Back