Hot Toys - MMS 106 - Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small price to pay to prevent the thing falling and breaking, or paint scratching off. I just don't know how you guys can take the risk.

i guess if u put it inside a display case the risk is minimal. even if it keels over it'll just end up leaning against the glass. then i can also pretend that my figures come alive at night like in toy story. :D

I wondered about the complaints over the dome. As the medicom is considered more accurate than the HT, I want to post this pic. The difference is very clear.

haircut011.jpg

I wondered about the complaints over the dome. As the medicom is considered more accurate than the HT, I want to post this pic. The difference is very clear.

haircut011.jpg

Your point is???

Anyway, the pic is by Darktrick from Mediworld, lest u could do was acknowledge the original poster or give it some credit, thks.

I'm just concerned about the poseability. That rubber suit is everywhere!
Also, sadly, the paintjob isn't as impressive as the promo pics. Ah, well...

Your point is???

Anyway, the pic is by Darktrick from Mediworld, lest u could do was acknowledge the original poster or give it some credit, thks.

I think my post made my point very clear. Im not bashing the HT, in fact I have one on order. As for not acknowledging a person who posted a picture on a public forum, i didnt know i had breached some protocol. :monkey2

I think my post made my point very clear. Im not bashing the HT, in fact I have one on order. As for not acknowledging a person who posted a picture on a public forum, i didnt know i had breached some protocol. :monkey2

There's not really a protocol, its more like an internet etiquette/courtesy thingy.

For what it's worth, HT inaccuracies has to do largely with the skull & mouth. Fix that & u will have a wonderful Giger alien!

Woohoo! Leo from Goodshipped e-mailed me to let me know he will be shipping my A L I E N this week.:joy

Looking forward to getting the bugger in hand. I've been all over the shop on this one so far.

The big fella arrived today, great figure. I love my Medi Alien but I'm leaning towards this offering from HT at the moment, maybe just 'cause it's the new toy on the block... (plus the size issue). I guess I'll decide on a favourite in a few weeks or so.

Quick desktop pic:
Dsc0173733.jpg

I won't open my Alien's jaw. Too dangerous, since I want him to last a long time. At least as long as he can. Also, he looks great with Dallas & Kane. Although the three never appeared in any scene in this manner, I still like the display they create. Too bad about the inaccurate eggs included with the crew members.

Back