Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, initially he was slated for July/August, with the sculpt changes, they just had the updated Proto shortly before Comic Con, so I'd say September-October now.

Well, initially he was slated for July/August, with the sculpt changes, they just had the updated Proto shortly before Comic Con, so I'd say September-October now.

Sounds about right. I emailed Hot toys and they said He will most likely be in the U.S. Towards the end of 4th quarter.

Sounds about right. I emailed Hot toys and they said He will most likely be in the U.S. Towards the end of 4th quarter.

Nice to have a bit of a break then. I was actually starting to consider picking two of these up, so I can display one with the blue overcoat and the 2nd with the battle damage.

Nice to have a bit of a break then. I was actually starting to consider picking two of these up, so I can display one with the blue overcoat and the 2nd with the battle damage.

I might just try to pick up the shirt,pants and shoes once I have mine so I can do the same. Cause this figure is just to cool to just display one version.

there was sculpt changes on Marcus too? Worth the wait then. Are there any pics of the old/new?

Yep. Hot toys completely resculpted marcus's original head, and they resculpted his battledamaged head. But this is extremely old news, Where have you been?

Yep. Hot toys completely resculpted marcus's original head, and they resculpted his battledamaged head. But this is extremely old news, Where have you been?

I just practically got back into collecting, John Connor is my 2nd new Hot Toys figure. Marcus will be #3 and RoboCop was #1. All my others are ss figures. The Minute I saw how detailed these terminator ones were, I had to jump on them.

I just practically got back into collecting, John Connor is my 2nd new Hot Toys figure. Marcus will be #3 and RoboCop was #1. All my others are ss figures. The Minute I saw how detailed these terminator ones were, I had to jump on them.

Same here. I only have a few hot toys in my collection.But Hot toys did do a pretty bad @ss job on these terminator salvation figures! Im also a pretty huge terminator fan and im trying to get all of the figs from their T:S line, But there is a lot! My collection so far will be:
John connor
T-600
Marcus wright
T-600 with rubber skin

P.S. That's probably all i can afford for now!

I'm looking at getting at least one of each. I hope.

Even the t-600's? Theres so many its hard to keep up. Besides connor and wright, im just sticking with the t-600 and the t-600 with rubber skin.

I just hope he's free of any problems. Seems like hot toys john connor has been having quite a few.

Back