Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is this figure worth 169 british pounds BNIB?

That's not bad i think! though you may get one ever so slightly cheaper if you keep an eye out. But I don't think you would be a fool to pass one up at that price either.

I got mine for £140 I think and that was fairly recent.

That's not bad i think! though you may get one ever so slightly cheaper if you keep an eye out. But I don't think you would be a fool to pass one up at that price either.

I got mine for £140 I think and that was fairly recent.

How much is that in USD? We still talking about Marcus or Connor now?

I happen to have a spare MW body with a broken elbow if anybody would want it?! It's not broken off or anything, it will juts not stay bene at the joint as I think the little clip is broken.

IMG_8387crop.jpg

IMG_8389crop.jpg

IMG_8406crop.jpg

IMG_8461crop.jpg

IMG_8418crop2.jpg

IMG_8440crop.jpg

IMG_8436crop.jpg

IMG_8444.jpg

IMG_8431crop.jpg

Mods: could you please move this thread to the correct forum?

Just got this guy recently from a fellow freak for a great price. I'm really glad I did, he's easily one of my favorite figures in my collection. The paint and sculpt really hold up well in terms of quality and His blue coat is a nice contrast from the rest of my figures as well.

Just got this guy recently from a fellow freak for a great price. I'm really glad I did, he's easily one of my favorite figures in my collection. The paint and sculpt really hold up well in terms of quality and His blue coat is a nice contrast from the rest of my figures as well.

He still holds up well I think and totally agree with the coat!

You mean the greedy evilbayers K-Megastore and Powermegatrader, yeah they always sell figures at ridiculously high prices...

I think is the same seller is an italian guy living in Czech Republic..
all his prices are ridicolous..:cuckoo:

I think I want to watch the film again myself, maybe it will give me the motivation to finally make a second figure with the extra head.

Watched Terminator Salvation tonight. I didn't remember it being quite as good as it was. I think it's a bit underrated actually, not my favorite of the series but better than Terminator 3 and it was nice to see the series taken in a different direction. Wouldn't mind hunting down a Marcus and a John Connor from Hot Toys.

Scored a new marcus body on ebay today for a reasonable price, I will put together the battle damaged version soon, still need a few parts to complete it.

I have a spare Marcus Wright body if anybody wants it.

The BD arm appears to be a little lose at the elbow and you can bend it but i would say it's boken. Great for display though.

Back