Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, I'm about to buy this figure and I wonder if they ever released the marcus wright version with the early head sculpt? Want to be sure I get the one with the newer more accurate head sculpt. :dunno

to be sure you should just check out the head sculpt before you buy it, but im sure all release versions are the same.

to be sure you should just check out the head sculpt before you buy it, but im sure all release versions are the same.

Yeah, but the seller won't respond soon and I want to get it before it goes out of stock. I just recently started collecting Hot Toys so I don't know much, all I know is that there are a lot of figures that were released years ago that needs to be in my collection lol.

I just purchased one myself amazing figure go for it, but owning one makes you want another one so you can display both versions (battle damaged and normal head)

That's a good price!

I love my MW figure, he is actually one of my favs. I think it's the whole cyborg stuff!

I did score a new body though for $40 so I can sort out that broken arm of his.

TS hottoys set around £80-90 for ages

John was my first Hotoy got from play for 90 quid posted....

Just shocking the price of things now I am glad for one that all these remakes are happening.

In fact I think i got Marcus+t600 rubber mask for around £160

unfortunatly i think hot toys know they did such a good job on the TS stuff the 2 john connor versions were out of this world i feel privilaged to own them & paid £180 for both (brand new) 3 month ago so there is an odd time you can get bargains. i dont see any of this stuff being re-done or relaunched so i think the prices there fetching these days is how its gonna be.
Ive not seen JC or marcus for less than £240 & the T-600 rubber version & concept version are the same,
I think its a case of how much you enjoyed the movie that will make people decide if they will pay todays prices for the charatcters.

unfortunatly i think hot toys know they did such a good job on the TS stuff the 2 john connor versions were out of this world i feel privilaged to own them & paid £180 for both (brand new) 3 month ago so there is an odd time you can get bargains. i dont see any of this stuff being re-done or relaunched so i think the prices there fetching these days is how its gonna be.
Ive not seen JC or marcus for less than £240 & the T-600 rubber version & concept version are the same,
I think its a case of how much you enjoyed the movie that will make people decide if they will pay todays prices for the charatcters.

Am just glad I nabed a cheap gun from John Final version on ebay for my normal John Conner.

Still kinda fancy a Final version

your so right eamon the regular JC is the best figure out the whole TS line, That leather jacket is amazing & all those accessories & chest webbing/harness.
I had a major nightmare when i gont mine, One of the demolition blocks was missing in the box but couldnt be bothered sending it back for a replacement. The thing was it was so noticeable that 1 of the 4 blocks was missing & did my head in so
I ended up getting a brand new original JC full weapons & accessories & pouches set from a guy in france it only cost £18 for all that, So i now have spare demo packs & all the weapons/pouches as a backup doubt i'll ever need to use them.
JC parts are becoming very rare i cant honestly say ive ever seen the brown leather jacket on ebay & most of the HK guys normally have hard to find stuff.

Am just glad I nabed a cheap gun from John Final version on ebay for my normal John Conner.

Still kinda fancy a Final version

Mate you wanna keep your eyes open for the final version JC its so worth it that hydrobot is amazing the detail & articulation is just jaw dropping.
I wasnt that bothered about getting it myself as i see it a waste to buy 2 of the same character when i could use the money for a different license. But seen a brand new one on ebay & thought what the hell i'll just put a bid in ended up winning it for £94 & this was in november last year :yess: & they had been sold out for a few years at this point :wink1: there well over £200 these days but if you know where to look deals can be had :exactly:

Back