Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a extra T-1000 up for trade anyone who wants to PM me... With a list of what your willing to trade... Sarah Connor as well... Non T-1000 Ver...

Stupid newbie question: are the HT and Sideshow heads compatible? I own the Sideshow one and my HT is currently on its way to me. I was thinking about using that figure's body with the split head, but I'm not sure if that'll work.
The newer Sideshow figures are I think (on the Prometheus body), but the older Sideshow figures were not. Getting an older Sideshow head off can be very difficult to begin with, and then, they just aren't compatible so you would have to do some modifications.

How exactly is the flashlight supposed to go into the belt? Ive tried everything, but the hole is too small to fit the thing in.

Whats up with these t-1000 donut hole heads I see on ebay?? i also see t-1000 bodies with this head also. Are these comparable for this guy?? Can they be used with the second outfit??

Whats up with these t-1000 donut hole heads I see on ebay?? i also see t-1000 bodies with this head also. Are these comparable for this guy?? Can they be used with the second outfit??

There are also recast of the T1000 Sarah donut head on ebay. Not the same quality as Hot Toys.

I cant find just the donut head for less than 100. i want one and an extra body for the motorcycle look.

t100run2.jpg

Still trying to get the police belt and parts for my motorcycle T1000. The ebay prices are kinda steep for just the gun, belt, cuffs, torch and ammo clips. Anyone know where I could snag some that may work but are not Hot Toys?

I just don't have the patience to piece this ____ together one part at a time by bidding on each one separately.

Thanks

Still trying to get the police belt and parts for my motorcycle T1000. The ebay prices are kinda steep for just the gun, belt, cuffs, torch and ammo clips. Anyone know where I could snag some that may work but are not Hot Toys?

I just don't have the patience to piece this ____ together one part at a time by bidding on each one separately.

Thanks

I feel you on that one. When I was watching the prices, it made more sense to just buy another one. I also wanted the two shirts, a body, and another clean sculpt. I waited for a GoHastings sale and they just had a 25% off code. They seem to have a lot of hem there so I would just wait for a sale. Check their FB page.:dunno

Thanks

I know how u feel. It took me 4 months to complete my Biker T-1000. :mad:

Back