Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe dumb question: are TT feet pegs interchangeable? I realized that's the one thing I forgot to get for my second T 1000, and they are surprisingly not as easy to find as I thought they'd be.

So I've seen a few on the Bay, but I didn't want to buy one that wouldn't fit.

Maybe dumb question: are TT feet pegs interchangeable? I realized that's the one thing I forgot to get for my second T 1000, and they are surprisingly not as easy to find as I thought they'd be.

So I've seen a few on the Bay, but I didn't want to buy one that wouldn't fit.

Yes, the T1000 uses reg TT foot pegs. The T800 has longer foot pegs to give it it's height.

The mannequin is kind of incidental to the set, not really needed but a nifty bonus as the silver one looks like the liquid metal T-1000 - so get that one.

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-COO-TRAVEL...220?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb4130dd4

Anyone used anything similar to this to recreate a certain scene

This scene?

Terminator_2_096.jpg

This scene?

Terminator_2_096.jpg

THAT's RIGHT! has anyone done a similar display with this figure? I have been on this site for long long time now I don't to look through pages to find out. I've always assumed his gave it that stare because he thought another T-1000 was sent from the future because he sensed the metal from the mannequin and it resembles him too.

Well yeah thats what I'm planning to use the mannequin bust for.

That frown is a cool little moment I've always liked in T2, however I'm sure the T-1000 knew it was an inanimate object, just momentarily curious at the mannequin's resemblance to itself just before its full human camouflage is realised.

Well yeah thats what I'm planning to use the mannequin bust for.

That frown is a cool little moment I've always liked in T2, however I'm sure the T-1000 knew it was an inanimate object, just momentarily curious at the mannequin's resemblance to itself just before its full human camouflage is realised.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
I might get ones of those busts my self.

I have a question that perhaps somebody here could answer. Are the motorcycle boots the T-1000 comes with flexible? Meaning, is there still some ankle movement retained, can the T-1000 do some deeper stances with it with the feet still flat on the ground?
I might buy a pair for a custom project, so any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Not really, there are no feet, just ball joints into sockets in the boots and the boots are pretty snug around his legs.

This thread need more love, so...

P4160038.jpg

P4160039.jpg

Still can't get some necessary "ingredients" for it... money, oh money :monkey2

I really should buy a second one while there still affordable so i can make the biker version, but it's difficult to set aside money for one with all the new figures going up for po:(

Back