Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its like he read your post but then instantly forgot and extracted exactly what you said from his subconscious memory.

Sorry to hear that, but they always show up on Ebay. You'll find one soon for a decent price, I did. Still kicking myself because they were selling them at Big Lots a few years ago for $13.99 and I didn't pick any up, but then there wasn't any T1000.

Ohh I see, it's ok..very understandable, you don't have any use on that bike that time hehe!:rotfl Hope to find one soon that would ship internationally & has a cheaper price. Thanks for the advice bro!:wink1:

Ohh I see, it's ok..very understandable, you don't have any use on that bike that time hehe!:rotfl Hope to find one soon that would ship internationally & has a cheaper price. Thanks for the advice bro!:wink1:

No I didn't really have a use for it then, but i picked one up and thought, "Maybe I can make a custom T1000 Motorcop using the Sideshow T1000." Then put it down ahd thought, let me think about it, lol.

hey guys,

If anyone has a T-1000 regular head, shirt(one with name tag and badge), or belt/belt pieces they would like to sell PM me. im looking to buy these! Thanks

th_SonicWaitGIF.gif

Sonic looks very MENACING there.

Sorry to be a newbie to these 1/6 figures, but I'd appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to list everything Id need to get to make an extra T-1000 in the motorbike cop uniform.

Thanks.

Motorcycle Cop T-1000,

- Helmet
- Sunglasses
- Regular head
- True Type body with pegs and neck connector
- Motorcycle Cop Jacket
- Police Uniform
- White shirt
- Utility belt
- MP5K
- Berretta
- Motorcycle pants
- Motorcycle boots

T2_T1000_PR3.jpg

036-1.jpg

There is something very classy about it all, really glad HT did it. Of my 4 looks, he really stands out, might be the most eye catching one of them all.

Sorry to be a newbie to these 1/6 figures, but I'd appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to list everything Id need to get to make an extra T-1000 in the motorbike cop uniform.

Thanks.

If I read your question correctly then the answer will depend on what your main pose/scene is?
e.g.
1) if you posed the split/healing head scene you would need the utility belt with all accessories, undershirt, shirt & TT narrow
2) If you posed the mill scene then you need the undershirt, shirt, clean head & TT narrow
... etc
Z) Most likely you will pose the regular cop look and then unfortunately you will require the most parts, being utility belt w all accessories, undershirt, shirt, clean head & TT narrow ...... and reason why most end up getting at least 2 T-1000s as the above short list end up costing just as much as a new set (at the time, dunno bout now)

JUst got mine today. Awesome figure! HT is doing such incredible work. Couldn't be happier with this guy.

Thanks. He's an instant fav. I wasn't totally sure until I had him standing there staring me in the eye. It's an incredible figure.

Back