Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you got more info on it I do :cuckoo:

It's Police OH-6 Little Bird by 21st Century -- used to see them around ebay long ago. The Viet Nam version is still around, pricey. I can't find anything much on google about it.

It's crazy big though -- fun idea but it would get boxed up pretty quick. The bike's good enough.

It's subtle. After all this time I never picked up on that.

t2swat.jpg

:rotfl Hes just hanging out and checking out the scene.....

You'll find that every film has plenty of errors... even Godfather has over 50 listed on that site.

by the time the editor gets the material its likely too late to reshoot important scenes like this that cannot be completely dropped from the story line. today they would just use CGI to wipe this guy of the face of this planet :)

Last edited:
i hate reading errors because then everytime i watch the movie im thinking about the errors and not just enjoying the scene :/

and yes there are a ton of errors in like every movie ever.

Theres a minor error at the end of the bar scene after arnie grabs the shotgun off the barman. Just before he takes the sunglasses he is seen lowering his arm from the barrell of the shotgun twice. Small thing, ruined the film for me. :lol

We all know about them but it doesn't affect the enjoyment one little bit.

And most of us don't even notice then till someone points then out.

Heh, yeah. Lethal Weapon 3 or 4 had some nice parts... Rene Russo. One second she's wearing a skirt, the next she's wearing trousers.

Sorry guys, I thought I asked this before, but if I am trying to make two figs out of this, one motor bike one regular, what would I need to buy to make that happen ?

thank you.

T-1000 Body, blue shirt, white t-shirt, utility belt, radio. Other stuff you can't see anyways (like the pen).

T-1000 Body, blue shirt, white t-shirt, utility belt, radio. Other stuff you can't see anyways (like the pen).

Yes and no. Unless you're gonna attach the bullet damage to both figures you really only need a spare narrow TT. Other than that you really don't have to have the police shirt either. Once the jacket is zipped up you can barely see the blue shirt underneath. So i'd say you'll need a narrow true type, t-shirt and complete utility belt. This is the cheap bastard route. :lol

Well, there are moments in the film where his jacket is zipped half down, exposing his blue shirt too.

And I thought the T-1000 body was different than narrow in that it had slim forearms.

Back