Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats exactly what I did. Lets see a group shot, Sean.

Don't have the group yet. I've only got one so far, the other 2 I put on Flex with Sideshow so I won't have the group until the start of December. Since I already have a T-1000 to shoot and all, I opted to spread out the cost with Flex, no rush to get them all. Maybe timing will work and their arrival will tie into a BD T-800 announcement.

Don't have the group yet. I've only got one so far, the other 2 I put on Flex with Sideshow so I won't have the group until the start of December. Since I already have a T-1000 to shoot and all, I opted to spread out the cost with Flex, no rush to get them all. Maybe timing will work and their arrival will tie into a BD T-800 announcement.

Ah, didn't know that. Although my preorder activity has like tripled in recent months i'd be over the moon knowing a BD T2 T-800 is only months away.

Aside from T1 now in the works what else could be delaying this release? Does a BD version have to be the end to a line?

Other than not making it, I can't figure why it hasn't come out. Sure it's more complex than a standard figure but not too complex for Hot Toys to figure out either.

Other than not making it, I can't figure why it hasn't come out. Sure it's more complex than a standard figure but not too complex for Hot Toys to figure out either.

Look at Mark V. It's been revealed 3 - 4/5 months ago but no photos of it yet. I'm sure we'll get that T-800 at some point.

Maybe he's next and after that would be the T1 police shootout Terminator.

Pointing finger doesn't do much for me so I'm not worrying about working it in, just going for scene authentic looks of:

-Galleria with clean head and body.
-Pescadero with hook arms, split head and bullet hits
-Biker with clean head and body
-Steel Mill with donut head and clean body

That is exactly what I have on display right now :D

I would say HT is waiting for the recent rerelease of regular T-800 to sell all out or at least finish going through their channels to the retailers before they start jeopardizing it with the T-800 BD UDX announcement. I remember reading here from quite a few freaks that they were holding out for the BD I wonder if anyone was actually able to resist and is still T-800less :lol

I would say HT is waiting for the recent rerelease of regular T-800 to sell all out or at least finish going through their channels to the retailers before they start jeopardizing it with the T-800 BD UDX announcement. I remember reading here from quite a few freaks that they were holding out for the BD I wonder if anyone was actually able to resist and is still T-800less :lol

What's a UDX???

finally broke down and bought the T-1000 today, i wanted it from the start, but kept changing my mind, but decided to get him today. before he sells out and prices soar

More than half of those movie mistakes pictures are bullsh__! I always saw the 3rd arm on the helicopter scene and thought it was ment to be like that since t1000 can form anything even an exra arm, 2 to control the chopper while he shoots with the 3rd :dunno

More than half of those movie mistakes pictures are bullsh__! I always saw the 3rd arm on the helicopter scene and thought it was ment to be like that since t1000 can form anything even an exra arm, 2 to control the chopper while he shoots with the 3rd :dunno

Yeah, that was on purpose and super cool!

Was messing about with his bullet wounds before and dropped them all, I kid you not they all joined up in one pile on the floor, like the real thing, blew my mind

You dropped everything then and there, ran out the front to a neighbour's house and called the police.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/d-WmY9C1_4w?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/d-WmY9C1_4w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Finally got mine! quick pics...
SANY0093.jpg

SANY0094.jpg

SANY0092.jpg

SANY0090.jpg

SANY0087.jpg

SANY0084.jpg

Back