Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^yes sir...

Thanks. One more question, do you know if that is the left hand that COMES with the figure? Looks like the hand is gripping the gun and Hot Toys didn't make a left hand like that for this guy.

Sweet Avatar BTW. Seeing it makes me hope that Hot Toys comes out with a NEW Hicks. Kinda like they did with The Terminator.

Your pics are so crystal clear,i seriously consider this figure after seeing those pics.
I love T1 and getting T1 Arnie and hopefully a Kyle Reese will happen,but not a big fan of T2 so no Arnie for me but T-1000 is really tempting.

I agree. What camera are you using vodoun???

Finally got around and bought the T-1000. Don't have an extra body at the moment. Might get one later until then just gonna switch out the outfits whenever I feel like it.

Still need to get my donut head but this is how ive got him set up at the moment

104.jpg

I won a T-1000 uniform/shirt and pen on ebay for 20 dollars shipped, not too bad for what they were going for a few weeks/days ago. Plus I doubt Toy Anxiety puts up more sets. So along with the pegs and body I bought at Toy Anxiety I just need a neck connector to have a regular Steel Mill T-1000. Once I get that I'll have 5.

1.) Regular Galleria T-1000

2.) Regular #2 Pescadero T-1000 (pose it alot ("play"), swap out the hook arms etc.)

3.) Motorcycle Cop

4.) Steel Mill with the exclusive Donut Head

5.) Regular Steel Mill.

So I bought 4 full figures and built one up without it getting too expensive. Can finally stop the craziness.

I never realized this until now after rearranging the biker jacket. That Hot Toys has placed the badge upside down. Easy enough to fix though.

Part one complete now that my shirts have arrived. Waiting on part 2.

The only jaw dropping pics ive seen (including mine lol )though there were impressive efforts these are top notch.

Exactly what I have. :hi5:

Now all I really want from Hot Toys in terms of T2 is the battle damaged T-800 with all that stuff we list (alternate head, cyberdyne equipment etc).

I've tried obtaining a second T2 T-800 on ebay but I've just been really cheap about it. I don't know why but I can't bring myself to buy another one for more than $140. The regular look with the black shirt and optional sunglasses is enough for me until/unless Hot Toys revisits the character.

Does anybody know where I can find a T1000 police belt? If anyone has a spare they wanna part with, let me know! :)

Back