Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah:

As soon as I got this guy, I knew I had to have a second (or third!?). Here I go breaking my "one figure" rule.

I REALLY love this pose, how does this pose look with the split head sculpt?

Got mine today. He :rock s

Couple quickies.

DSCN1310.jpg

Originally had him running with just the hands which looked great, but couldn't resist the hook arms :)

Last time i checked you can run and look to the side at the same time..

I dont think its quite that, hes not moving his head its his eyes hes moving and it just doesnt look right...

Maybe someone could custom the eyes to be looking straight ahead?

Well suck! :gah:

I set aside some time this afternoon as it's my birthday weekend (yes it's so epic that we celebrate for an ENTIRE weekend! :lol) for opening my T-1000 that I've had for close to 2 weeks. I get it open and immediately notice that there is about a 1/2 inch scratch on the motorcycle helmet!

LAME!

Before anyone goes to the "just paint it" card, I'm not crafty and not good at fixing things like this. However, it's just a small scratch...so if that's my only option will you guys give me some tips please! What kind of paint, do I use just a normal paintbrush, etc.

Or....can you guys help me with previous experience dealing with Alter Ego. I think they are great and I have a record of buying from them...that's for sure. I e-mailed them but haven't heard back yet about a replacement, etc. Any chance a replacement is going to happen?

Thanks in advance!

just to be sure its a scratchgo over it with your fingernail and see if you feel the scratch. if not it is possibly just a mark that you can work off with some elbow(finger) grease. if you feel it then it will be definetely more work and I think you should just email HT about it so you can cross ship just the helmet with them which should be cheap.... do it while they still have stock and you are covered by the 30 day terms. better than sending back and forth the whole thing and you gotto wait for the entire thing again ;)

Back