Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that first pic Frank, its one of the more realistic looking photos posted in here so far.

Forgive me if this has been answered already. I'm going to pick up a second body locally so I can have the bike outfit. Is there a specific body I should be looking for? I don't plan on having both displayed at once, I just don't want to have to put on/remove the clothes everytime I want to display it. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Best pics I've seen so far. Great stuff!:clap

Forgive me if this has been answered already. I'm going to pick up a second body locally so I can have the bike outfit. Is there a specific body I should be looking for? I don't plan on having both displayed at once, I just don't want to have to put on/remove the clothes everytime I want to display it. Thanks in advance.

Narrow Shoulder. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900958&ref=search0109

Or the T-1000 specific body if you want the metal plates.

I never realized this until now after rearranging the biker jacket. That Hot Toys has placed the badge upside down. Easy enough to fix though.

Part one complete now that my shirts have arrived. Waiting on part 2.

All my parts have arrived from ebay.

Now all I'm waiting on is my TT which I ordered yesterday.:yess:

JUST GOT MY 2 FROM AE! Got another one from Fanboy coming this week. Here is a quick phone pic, plenty more shots to post

72404_10150283337680508_747120507_15499855_7844228_n.jpg

Back