Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you saying he should be able to hold the gun lefty, because he can.

T2_T1000_PR7.jpg

But there are also shots of him holding and firing righty, so a correct figure can do both.

That's pretty good actually. Just looks shortened and widened.

I think it was a-dev who said that the amount of plus points this figure has outweight the slighly off likeness of the sculpt so there are no complaints form him. I'm the same. The likeness may be off but i'm not too bothered by that with this figure, it's amazing in every other area.

You mean the T-1000?

Man, two years of college and you can't at least check the first post in a thread... :slap

I tend not to read a post all the way through when it starts to look like it's just the same junk being repeated over and over just on another thread. Beside, I checked Sideshow for the link to pre-order, even seached their site and at that time couldn't find it. :pfft:

Last edited:

I think it was a-dev who said that the amount of plus points this figure has outweight the slighly off likeness of the sculpt so there are no complaints form him. I'm the same. The likeness may be off but i'm not too bothered by that with this figure, it's amazing in every other area.

Agreed there bud. WOuld love some tweaked improvements, but overall if what we see is what we get. No probs here.

That photoshop looks WAY better. But I liked the Headsculpt to begin with so I wont be disappointed if they dont change it.

I think my adjustments are better. This is what we want hot toys.

t-1000-2.jpg

Now THIS photshop is bang on.

That photoshop does look good!

Looks perfect now to me, with that mod.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. That does look perfect there. Come on HT! Do that! The figure will be flawless then!

That looks good. He changed the shape of the eyes and brows too. I hope HT takes notice.

Yep, agreed man!

Yup, that Photoshop jobby definitely a better likeness. I hope Hot Toys see it.

Aye that photoshop jobbie is a 100% improvement.

That photoshop looks WAY better. But I liked the Headsculpt to begin with so I wont be disappointed if they dont change it.

Thanks guys !. :rock

:monkey3

Back