Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys shouldn't touch anything from T3 until they make the T-800 and Kyle Reese from the first movie.

Hot Toys shouldn't touch anything from T3 until they make the T-800 and Kyle Reese from the first movie.
I agree. I'll go one step further--Hot Toys shouldn't release one goddamn figure, Cosbaby, statue, or anything else until we get 3 T-800 looks (Tech Noir, police shootout, police shootout with battle damage) and modern Reese from T1.

I know one guy who collects them, and he doesn't even seem to like them very much--just collects out of a compulsion to have all the various mini-figures out there.

I think this is another line that exists because it thrives in Asia. Mickey Mouse looking Iron Man and Pirates of the Caribbean figures? Weird. In fact, the only lines that really work as Cosbabies that I've seen are the Disney, cartoony ones.

OK finally back home..... and this is the gem I picked up
imageujo.jpg

I think it is the same as in the movie and it was reasonably cheap too!!

Very cool Geil! I'm not sure if the front is a match for the movie but that's really close it will look great no matter what.

Yeah, doesn't matter if its exact.. its close enough and will look cool with him on it. Nice pick-up.

I agree. I'll go one step further--Hot Toys shouldn't release one goddamn figure, Cosbaby, statue, or anything else until we get 3 T-800 looks (Tech Noir, police shootout, police shootout with battle damage) and modern Reese from T1.

damn. you are so right.:hi5: what the **** was i thinking?:dunno

edit for additional content:
that harley is ******* rad! please take it out of the box and show us.:monkey3

'

Last edited:
OK finally back home..... and this is the gem I picked up
imageujo.jpg

I think it is the same as in the movie and it was reasonably cheap too!!

The cop bike the T-1000 used was a Kawasaki. Finding one of those in 1/6th could be impossible, but this will do.
Maybe Hot Toys can make a Kwaka for us!:wink1:

Yeah, doesn't matter if its exact.. its close enough and will look cool with him on it. Nice pick-up.

Yeah I gotto watch T2 again and compare but at least it's the same brand? :lol With T-1000 being released with the biker outfit this bike suddenly has a new home so better go grab it fast :D

that harley is ******* rad! please take it out of the box and show us.:monkey3
'

I will take some pictures when the woman is sleeping :p
Man if you are a collector HK is heaven!! Too bad I simply could not complete my round so I missed a few major locations :( But at least I got some goodies :D

Damn it's not even the same barnd :( Oh well :p
Yeah model kit it is so I gotto start picking up another skill as I have a few models lined

The T-1000 drove the Kawasaki 1000 Police in T2. But as far as I know, it exists sadly no model of this bike.

Listening to the commentary on the T2 DVD, it sounds like they turned a Kawasaki into a police bike for the stunts of the film, but that a real Kawasaki poilce bike doesn't exist, so trying to find a model or anything of it would be impossible and like the film, you'd have to find a Kawasaki Model and then modify it into a police bike.

I am late to the game (vacation) but I scored one from SS. Next time I won't promise a iphone / internet free vacation, I missed alot of interesting stuff :panic:

Back