Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
109_1708.jpg

109_1710.jpg

109_1709.jpg

109_1707.jpg

Got like 4 more T1000's and more Salvations but that's another day when I have more energy.​

Has anyone seen that killer ass custom someone did over at OSW? It's the frozen T-1000 at the end in the steel mill. He's on his knees looking at his broken off arm. Its bad ass.

Has anyone seen that killer ass custom someone did over at OSW? It's the frozen T-1000 at the end in the steel mill. He's on his knees looking at his broken off arm. Its bad ass.

By artlosmodelling

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtUHyvCrFGg&feature=related"]Terminator 2 - T-1000 frozen figure - YouTube[/ame]

I use to manage a print shop ages ago. That's where I remember them from. But Michaels Craft store carries sheet magnets. Called ProMAG, comes in strips of 1/2"x4".

I used tiny 1cent coins (Euro) glued to his body. They're not visible through the clothes and don't obstruct articulation.

I wanted to be able to attach bullet hits to his back and to at least one of T-1000s right arm and right leg. During the Pescadero escape Sarah hits him in the upper arm and upper leg.

Uhhh, anyone? Pretty please?

For the most parts worry about the white undershirt, the blue overshirt. feet and hand pegs, holsters & extras on the belt and body.

The rest comes with what you need but it also depends on what looks you are going for. The description I stated was to bash an extra motorcycle cop besides the regular outfit.

That should be enough to get you started.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I wish there were magnets on his arms and legs!!!

They have Business card magnets (thin sheets) that you can cut and put under the his outfit.

The bullet holes have the magnets.... Just wrap thin magnetic metal (nickel, iron, cobalt, gadolinium or their composites alloys) wires around the TT arms/legs....

Last edited:
I got a brand new sealed T-1000 shipped from GoHastings for $170. Is this a good price for Sept. 2011?

It went OOS an hour later.

Now GoHastings said the figures went out of stock after my order was placed. So now I have to wait until they get new inventory if theyeven do....

The lady said something about having 145 pcs coming in or something like that. Not sure if she meant something else. Didnt ask.

Back