Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a T-1000 and Sarah Connor today. I knew I had to buy them at some point, and today was the day. They will go nicely with the rest.

Since it's mostly T-1000s, I'll use this thread to share with my T2 bretheren.

010111.jpg

Rare to see a normal 'figures on a shelf' photo from Maulfan! Looks great. I'm jealous of the gun you've got with your regular Sarah Connor and sorta jealous of that Sideshow PF too with its likeness.

I lucked out with the gun, came with the Hot Toys Rambo 2 and I don't use it for him and it's the same gun she has in the old promo shots. I'd have still done that probably with her shotgun, but what the hell if I've got the right gun.

Well yeah, it's one of the weapons she's fooling with at Enrique's, I just meant I was mirroring the promo shot for the figure.

080830-T2-Sarah.jpg

Not necessarily my top choice for looks, but, it makes that Sarah and the hair down Sarah distinct from each other.

Thats the way I have my regular Sarah at the moment too actually, although with her own assault rifle. I have much love for that figure, eventually, if theres ever a gap in new HT figures, I'd like to get another one.

I didn't know you had 2 T-800's Maul. Great T2 collection!

Yup, ordered 2 all along, I had a feeling that if Hot Toys got around to Cyberdyne gear, they wouldn't give us a clean figure to put it with and you'd need two MMS117s to pull it off, so I got 2 just incase, and then some opprtunities came to buy some custom parts for cheap to make it Cyberdyne myself so I have. I still would like HT to do is so hopefully we'd get really nicely made and more accurrate stuff, but I've got the look covered at least. I'd like to have 4 T-800s but HT hasn't made the battle damaged one yet, and they'd need to give us parts to have him be only partially damaged as that's 1 of the two looks I want to make.

Thats the way I have my regular Sarah at the moment too actually, although with her own assault rifle. I have much love for that figure, eventually, if theres ever a gap in new HT figures, I'd like to get another one.

I love T2 so I'm glad to have both, but the Sarah Connor I've wanted since Sideshow did their line is the T-1000 Sarah, so I'm set. If a cheap opportunity arrose to get a second of that figure, I MIGHT just to make one be the T-1000 using the cool base and the bullet hit.

Thing is, overall, I don't care that much about Sarah, just T-1000 and T-800, so, I'm trying to reserve funds for more T-800s if we should luck out and get them. Worst case, I just have some money saved.

thanks karamazov

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/txuWGoZF3ew?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/txuWGoZF3ew?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back