Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another great figure by hot toys. i got #300 from the first day of the tokyo event, wished they did more events like those.

Quick Likeness vid. (This figure is Aces!)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YDW_Xu9MYV0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

Just thought i would post this, as my Daughter likes MJ as well

DSC03219.jpg

So......which version is hitting the highest right now? Trying to be strategic here and look into buying the most expensive one before it continues to go higher.

So......which version is hitting the highest right now? Trying to be strategic here and look into buying the most expensive one before it continues to go higher.

In my opinion;

Billie Jean/History Tour
Beat It
Bad
Thriller

In that order.

You're probably looking at least $1,500 for all four, unless you're lucky. Good thing I already have all four! :yess:

Does anyone know why did billie jean skyrocket so high?

It was still available everywhere for under 200$ until the day of his death,the value went up crazy high right after that and sold out everywhere in a couple of days.

Me personally don't care about the figure,even if it's a nice Billie Jean concert presentation i never liked it THAT much.

Back