Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can thank me also for the heads up. J/K

Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks alot man :)

Ok photo time..i messed around with it a bit too ;)

p250211154501.jpg

p250211155202.jpg

p2502111603.jpg

p2502111630.jpg

p2502111717.jpg

p2502111723.jpg

p2502111753.jpg

Damn...when Smooth Criminal comes, and when i (might) get custom Billie Jean and the Zombie mike...i'm gonna have to remove those stands/supports, cause it takes too much space.

Few last ones :)

p2502112131.jpg

p250211213301.jpg

Nice pics, Moonwalker...

....but:gah: why didn't you put the clean "Thriller" jacket on MJ? Ive been waiting to see someone do that. I was excited when I saw you had put the Zombie one on him, so I just knew you would try the regular, but the further I scrolled the sadder I got...:(

Awesome stuff nonetheless!

Nice pics, Moonwalker...

....but:gah: why didn't you put the clean "Thriller" jacket on MJ? Ive been waiting to see someone do that. I was excited when I saw you had put the Zombie one on him, so I just knew you would try the regular, but the further I scrolled the sadder I got...:(

Awesome stuff nonetheless!

Well...because when i was doing all this, i was kinda afraid that it would be a _____ to remove/put back on the jacket. I did so with Beat It i found out it wasn't so hard at all. But then i was like 'Might as well just use the torn up Thriller jacket (that was still in the box) instead of removing it from the normal Thriller one. It might look like it, but the thriler jacket never left the Hot Toys body, i simply removed the head and put it on Beat It body. :)

Next time i will. No idea when though :(

However, one thing is for sure. Now that i've tried all this (except for Bad..i couldn't remove the head at all for some reason, seemed different ly constructed than the other two, and i didn't want to remove the pants, cause that no doubt would've been a huge _____,lol.) it's clear that even thought Beat It MJ might look cool in the Thriller costume, the hairdo is wrong, he din't have that mullet in the Beat It video, but it was a cool experiment.

Posting my pics again.

010-17-1.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P1PbE6aDo7M" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

Last edited:
Ah ____....turns out the currency changed quite a bit. I bought it for 180 euros, but the money on paypal says 200 euros..jesus.

Sux!^

This figure just gets more stunning with further viewing.

Great pose restj

5448851073_25732111d5_b.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the figure looks great, but i wonder what some great poses are. The official ones aren't that good in my opinion. At least it's better posable than the Thriller figurine, in terms of the Thriller looking kinda strange when giving it certain poses...well...many poses actually.

Yeah the figure looks great, but i wonder what some great poses are. The official ones aren't that good in my opinion. At least it's better posable than the Thriller figurine, in terms of the Thriller looking kinda strange when giving it certain poses...well...many poses actually.

Yeah, i'm thinking of trying a moon-walking pose.

Something like this

images

Got this guy today. Awesome figure. Does anyone else have a really loose head, though?

Have not noticed.

My zombie Thriller's head is also loose. I've probably had 50 Hot Toys figures in my possession before, and those are the only two that seemed to have this problem. Weird.

edit: and here he is with his buddies!

SDC13543.jpg

My MJ collection is now officially complete. . .unless they do a 1983 Billie Jean or something. But HT wouldn't be so cruel to my poor bank account, would they?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kXhy7ZsiR50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm thinking of trying a moon-walking pose.

Something like this

images

Have not noticed.

That pose IS cool, but still...you wouldn't see him from the front, and that kinda sucks. Ah well...

And nope, no loose head for me neither, but on the Bad figure i DO have one of the legs feeling very loose, but i don't mind.

My zombie Thriller's head is also loose. I've probably had 50 Hot Toys figures in my possession before, and those are the only two that seemed to have this problem. Weird.

edit: and here he is with his buddies!

SDC13543.jpg

My MJ collection is now officially complete. . .unless they do a 1983 Billie Jean or something. But HT wouldn't be so cruel to my poor bank account, would they?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kXhy7ZsiR50" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

I would get a Mowtown BJ version and a Rock with you version.

I admit that my love of all things 80s is irrational. I think the outfits of the guys on Miami Vice and pre-Haggar Van Halen were _____in. But MJ's Rock With You is too reminiscent of "I Fell In Love With a Starship Trooper" for my tastes :lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TL6MAyTXMRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back