Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered about that too, there seemed to be a lot in the past but now there's none. However, looking for Jackson toys in general a couple of days ago I stumbled across them again. It looks like the same listings from before except that now for whatever reason they've removed 'Hot Toys' from the title, maybe the listing kept getting removed because of "keyword spamming" or something like that.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-1-6-mj-billie-michael-jackson-set-head-/120680896302
https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-made-1-6-Michael-mj-jackson-mj-figure-suit-set-/120680895850

Cool, so the Billie Jean outfit is still there, all i need is a HT body, have to find out which one and i could get it. Only 39 minutes left and i might win the Beat It figure on Ebay.

YES! I won the auction, i'll have the Beat It figure now too. If this all goes well, which i really expect it too, i might be using Ebay much more from now on. And then i will admit i was alittle prejudiced towards it.

I wondered about that too, there seemed to be a lot in the past but now there's none. However, looking for Jackson toys in general a couple of days ago I stumbled across them again. It looks like the same listings from before except that now for whatever reason they've removed 'Hot Toys' from the title, maybe the listing kept getting removed because of "keyword spamming" or something like that.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-1-6-mj-billie-michael-jackson-set-head-/120680896302
https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-made-1-6-Michael-mj-jackson-mj-figure-suit-set-/120680895850

I got both, when they were cheaper, I have the Billie Jean set on a TTL V3 body. The other outfit is still in box waiting for a body. What era is this outfit from BTW ? :S

Quality of the headsculpt is passable, the clothing set is so-so, it looks ok on the figure, but somehow the Billie Jean pants on a TTL kinda looks weird, even tho' they are not THAT good, it's the only billie jean available for people who cannot afford the real deal like me. Can't complain, I am happy with the sets, if I have to rate both , it'll be 6.5 / 10

I got both, when they were cheaper, I have the Billie Jean set on a TTL V3 body. The other outfit is still in box waiting for a body. What era is this outfit from BTW ? :S

Quality of the headsculpt is passable, the clothing set is so-so, it looks ok on the figure, but somehow the Billie Jean pants on a TTL kinda looks weird, even tho' they are not THAT good, it's the only billie jean available for people who cannot afford the real deal like me. Can't complain, I am happy with the sets, if I have to rate both , it'll be 6.5 / 10

Do you have some pictures of the figure? So i can see what you exactly mean with that it looks weird. :) The second photo on that ebay link (billie jean) looks quite cool, if it really looks like that...i might just do this.

Last edited:
Yeah it's taking awhile for them to announce anything. But they did tease it, i dont expect them to just give up on this.. Also beat it was not for america or europe.

these are the pics i took of my beat it MJ....real cool figure...can't wait till smooth criminal makes its way to us....:)

photo-32.jpg

photo-33.jpg

sorry about the pic quality...;-)

Last edited:
Cant one just buy 1 MJ and than just put say Billie Jean clothes and have Billie Jean MJ?

Just wondering.

I wonder this too, especially the Beat It clothing. The look from that is similar to Motown 25...it could look really cool. SOmeone did that with the Thriller sculpt but it looked off, because of the smile and all that, it just didn't look right.

Last edited:
Some of you asked me for a pic of the billie jean clothing set, here it is:

MJS.jpg

I used a TTL V3 body, the ones with sculpted neck. I need to change the hands.

Ah i see what you mean with that it looked kinda weird. Both the white shirt and black jacket seem a bit big for the body. But where did you get the body and for how much? :)

However, in the first pic he looks really cool :D

Ah i see what you mean with that it looked kinda weird. Both the white shirt and black jacket seem a bit big for the body. But where did you get the body and for how much? :)

However, in the first pic he looks really cool :D

Yes it is indeed a bit too big, but a bigger body wouldn't be any good.

I got the body off ebay they run $18-$26 on most stores I believe.

Well, the postman just delivered my package, the Beat It figure. I got no words for how incredibly fast the shipping was. Amazing, so happy right now. I left the seller Goodshipped 100% positive feedback.

I won the item on Ebay last sunday morning, he sent the package on monday and i already have it...WOW. Lots of photos will follow soon.

Back