Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And in Tokyo no less. I thought they were Chinese, not Japanese.

After the DX issue, Hot Toys decided they didn't want any thing to do with Americans, Canadians, Europeans, the English, Irish, Germans, etc. They complain too much. :lol

I thought it was all about money! I guess they don't want to share with all the children. Meanies! ¬_¬

Are there any Weird Al heads?

No doubt!....if not, there should be! Ha!

This figure looks nice but the thriller version is still more iconic to me and is all i will buy when it comes to MJ...

I don't know why HT doesn't just do accessory packs for their lines. Technically it's just doll clothing and a new headsculpt...but they just mil folks...they are almost like the 4star Hasbro or Mattel, with their many version of the same character.

M.

Holy ____!!!Does that look awesome or what?

Tokyo Christmas exclusive only?That seriously sucks and i have to pay 300-500 for this on ebay.
They want to award us fans for the support,well this is a weird way of showing it:cuckoo:

No kidding... it's going to be a pain in the neck to get this...
I really hope Sideshow gets some stock... but I doubt it...

Yep, we need pre-oreder like Gort Pred :lecture
That was a nightmare... :lol!!!

The Logo is supposed to be Pink around the heart and angels though,not white.
It's the prototype... :dunno

Ah, thanks. Didn't read the specs since I don't want the figure.
Does look great though , so that's 4 MJ figures now ?.
They should look great together shelved.
I have all so far, and they already look amazing!!
:rock!

Am i the only one then who doesn't find the facesculpt all that amazing at all? Something about this really ain't 'Beat it ' MJ at all. And again...the eyes are too small.

Here however, he strangely looks much more accurate than all the other photos.

Looks great to me!

:lol it must be a sign... i have my entire music library playing on random, and JUST (and i mean EXACTLY) as i opened this thread, beat it came on. i think the universe might punish me if i don't get this.

Do it!!! :emperor

And in Tokyo no less. I thought they were Chinese, not Japanese.

After the DX issue, Hot Toys decided they didn't want any thing to do with Americans, Canadians, Europeans, the English, Irish, Germans, etc. They complain too much. :lol

Yeah, it's quite odd.... I wonder how this will play out...
I really want to get it... :monkey2

Looks nice.

So who is going to make a Weird Al head to swap out?

That would be hilarious!
eatit.bmp

No kidding... it's going to be a pain in the neck to get this...
I really hope Sideshow gets some stock... but I doubt it...

It's normally up right away which just proves... even nothing at Toys2 so far.

Hot Toys Great job, this time is yulli sculpt! :D

What he fails to face (although surely the final version will be better) clearly are the eyes, the look. The hairstyle I expected otherwise, should pay greater respect to the sides shaved ...

For me these would be the points to improve the figure:

-His eyes.
-The neck sculpted as a figure of BAD.
-The white zippered jacket.
-The shoes are different, we have been the same as Billie Jean and Thriller.
-Include piano-shirt and red pants.
- Why not have left the body with sculpted arms?

;)

I'm surprised by the reaction here. Because I just don't see MJ in this sculpt.

The first two weren't spot on, but they were pretty good. Here...aside from one or two of the close-up shots, it just looks like another guy. I will say, though, that I think the eyes are right. But the rest looks totally off to me.

That sculpt seems odd ..i think his face is too long or something, "bad" has the best sculpt of mj so far imo.

thats_racist.gif

Clearly the only reason people would think that way since he was white in "Bad".

Do you like the Thriller Jackson figure? It looks great!

"Nah man. The likeness is off."

OH man, did you see the Beat it MJ? F'n A!

"Meh, not feeling it. The likeness is bad."

OMG, OMG, HAVE YOU SEEN BAD MJ? HE'S BAD!

"PERFECT"

Meh. Just doesn't look like him, dude.

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR2.jpg

OK then... :wave

I'm not real sure "exclusive" means "can't get it anywhere but the Tokyo store." Hot Toys uses English terminology pretty loosely. It may just mean "we're the only ones making this cool figure."

Ok guys...
I used Online translation of the Japanese website,
check it out!

https://babelfish.yahoo.com/transla...ew/100001641.html&lp=ja_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

BTW the most important piece of info there is this (bad translation but you'll get the point!):

The new item of Michael's who records big sales in the world, appears at the number, of rare limitations entire world 4,000 bodies. Because among those, in this event 2,000 bodies are sold with how precedence, it is the chance which obtains the item of large topic decision in the world!

so 4k worldwide and 2k for the show,
I just hope Sideshow gets this!! :pray:

T-shirt with piano keys on it would have been a pretty cool, and presumably pretty cheap extra. But these exclusives (with the exception of Friend, of course) are extremely bare-bones, so that's what we got. Personally, like Fabio said in another thread, I'm just psyched to get Beat It MJ and Scarecrow, even if they aren't perfect and decked out with gear.

thats_racist.gif

Clearly the only reason people would think that way since he was white in "Bad".

Do you like the Thriller Jackson figure? It looks great!

"Nah man. The likeness is off."

OH man, did you see the Beat it MJ? F'n A!

"Meh, not feeling it. The likeness is bad."

OMG, OMG, HAVE YOU SEEN BAD MJ? HE'S BAD!

"PERFECT"

You're not this ____ing retarded right?.

Back