Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a feeling it does, but i didn't want to force it. The mag comes out eaay and the Silencer can come off.

______

I have a sinking feeling that this won't sell as well as they'd want to continue the line, it's not the figure, the line or even the characters fault if that happens, it's just they didn't do the version people wanted most.

As sad and unfathomble as it is, that POS 'flavour of the week' coulson will probablly sell better :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :slap

I imagine that it does retract. It was like that with my S.T.A.R.S. Wesker Samurai Edge pistol, it was very very stiff and then it loosened up and now the slide can be pulled back very easily. I'm considering ordered a M1911 and CQC knife for my Old Snake.

The m1911 seems to be retractable. Look at this photo.

8182757886_43802cbdf8_b.jpg

Finally putting the finishing touches on my Fatigues Naked Snake.

My camera died just now so I just took two pictures atm.

So He is on a Kaustic PLastik muscular body.
Overall I think the head is much more balanced now and that body matches naked snake physique pretty perfectly imo.

Still need to make a but more weathering.

I put eyelets and decals to his sleeves to be as accurate as I could.

P1050925.jpg

P1050926.jpg

Came out great, but it must be infuriating that there is no stock fatigues out there that are similar in color to the Tiger Stripe.

That's one reason I don't want to kitbash my own because I would not be able to make it accurate. Maybe I could just steal the Olive Drab off my Metal Boss...

I really hope HT does a variant with those fatigues. No DPM, Leaf, Tree Bark, just give us TIGER STRIPE!

BTW I'm not the biggest fan of the HT sculpt, but it's worlds better than the Inflames one. It looks like Patrick Swayze lulz.

Came out great, but it must be infuriating that there is no stock fatigues out there that are similar in color to the Tiger Stripe.

That's one reason I don't want to kitbash my own because I would not be able to make it accurate. Maybe I could just steal the Olive Drab off my Metal Boss...

I really hope HT does a variant with those fatigues. No DPM, Leaf, Tree Bark, just give us TIGER STRIPE!

BTW I'm not the biggest fan of the HT sculpt, but it's worlds better than the Inflames one. It looks like Patrick Swayze lulz.

Infuriating is a bit too much don't you think :lol:lol

Close enough IMO.

Yes correct I will use the HT head as a base or I also have another plan :)

Personally I really like the HT head but it's just a matter of taste.

Personnally I never met any lesbian with such a haircut :)

Yes correct I will use the HT head as a base or I also have another plan :)

Personally I really like the HT head but it's just a matter of taste.

Personnally I never met any lesbian with such a haircut :)

80's lesbian haircut, let's be clear haha.

80's lesbian haircut, let's be clear haha.

Let me put this mullet busiess to rest

Snake's appearance, with his unshaved beard and uncut hair, has been directly referred to as the long-time manga/anime/literary staple of "無精髭 bushyouhige" and "無精髪 bushyougami". Roughly "no energy beard" and "no energy hairstyle". I am not the one who's saying this, by the way, Director Kojima was the one who explained this about Snake's appearance. Frequently, at the beginning of the release of MGS2. The unshaven beard and uncut hair image was done purposefully to represent Snake's temperament of not caring about appearances because he doesn't care much about the details of life. And the "無精 bushyou" thing is always used to represent a bachelor, who since he doesn't have a girl to worry about, is free to let his appearance go wild.
The concept of "mullet" actually doesn't exist in Japanese culture, as far as I have ever known. The term in fact does not exist in the dictionary. It kind of exists in the form of "ムレット muretto" and "マレット maretto", which spelling being the standard one is not agreed upon, or cared about for that matter. It simply isn't a relevant enough subject.
There are some non-Japanese people who think that what's known as the "ウルフヘア wolf hair" is a mullet, but it is actually a different hairstyle. Similar, but different.
So what Solid Snake has is the "無精髪 bushyougami/energyless hairstyle", and not the "mullet".

https://muni_shinobu.webs.com/mg/topic/ura/acollectionofsilliness.html

That site has very interesting information, thanks for sharing.
No energy hair hairstyle and beard FTW!

Let me put this mullet busiess to rest

Snake's appearance, with his unshaved beard and uncut hair, has been directly referred to as the long-time manga/anime/literary staple of "無精髭 bushyouhige" and "無精髪 bushyougami". Roughly "no energy beard" and "no energy hairstyle". I am not the one who's saying this, by the way, Director Kojima was the one who explained this about Snake's appearance. Frequently, at the beginning of the release of MGS2. The unshaven beard and uncut hair image was done purposefully to represent Snake's temperament of not caring about appearances because he doesn't care much about the details of life. And the "無精 bushyou" thing is always used to represent a bachelor, who since he doesn't have a girl to worry about, is free to let his appearance go wild.
The concept of "mullet" actually doesn't exist in Japanese culture, as far as I have ever known. The term in fact does not exist in the dictionary. It kind of exists in the form of "ムレット muretto" and "マレット maretto", which spelling being the standard one is not agreed upon, or cared about for that matter. It simply isn't a relevant enough subject.
There are some non-Japanese people who think that what's known as the "ウルフヘア wolf hair" is a mullet, but it is actually a different hairstyle. Similar, but different.
So what Solid Snake has is the "無精髪 bushyougami/energyless hairstyle", and not the "mullet".

https://muni_shinobu.webs.com/mg/topic/ura/acollectionofsilliness.html

That was very enlightening but it begs the question. If he puts no energy into his appearance... why does it stay short on top... without him cutting it? :horror

Make no mistake, Snake is the only man to make the Mullet look cool I'm talking about Big Boss too, but he went into WTF mode in MGSPW.

Honestly it never looked like a mullet to me. It looks long as and even longer at the back, looking at the young Snake and liskin models i just don't see it. A mullet, most of the time, is shaved at the sides and a buzz cut at the top

Ok so I pre-ordered this yesterday and its instock today at bbts, My snake should be on his way to me soon!!!

Back