Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who will be displaying their Naked Snake figure inside the cardboard box? Raise their hands!:lol

Im posing one inside the box and one outside, and i'm only buying one :lol

Yoji Shinkawa approved :)

578207_349414558453874_138228759572456_1051681_194544533_n.jpg

380370_349414605120536_138228759572456_1051683_1853617525_n.jpg

523162_349414581787205_138228759572456_1051682_613874602_n.jpg

These pics really let you get the look and feel of the figure more. You can tell they're gonna be fantastic

Last edited:
Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

The Naked Snake Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version) with right eye mask and bandana in the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater video game
Approximately 30 cm tall
TrueType body with over 30 points of articulation
Realistic brown hair sculpture
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair for holding gun
One (1) left palm for holding knife
One (1) left palm for holding grenade
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
One (1) black, grey and orange colored sneaking suit with leather-like materials on arms and thighs, including straps, pouches, back pack and kettle with case on waist
One (1) pair of black boots with tapes on right side
One (1) machine gun
One (1) rifle
One (1) EZ gun
One (1) pistol with suppressor
One (1) CQC knife with case
One (1) survival knife with case
Three (3) grenades
One (1) set of binoculars
One (1) ration
One (1) cardboard box
Figure stand with Naked Snake nameplate and video game logo

Where is the Ration?I don't see a Claymore in the description so obviously they mixed up because that is definitely a Claymore in the pics.

Those cases for the Davy Crockett are such a nice touch. The more pictures I see the more I am excited to have these in hand, and to see what else they come up with. Very exciting time to be a MGS fan.

Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Where is the Ration?I don't see a Claymore in the description so obviously they mixed up because that is definitely a Claymore in the pics.

:lol

I want a calorie mate box. Some animal traps.

Just seeing the pic makes me wonder why they decided to give us a M63 ?
I dont even know where it is in the game. Either RPG, SVD or Mosin Nagant
would have been better.

Just seeing the pic makes me wonder why they decided to give us a M63 ?
I dont even know where it is in the game. Either RPG, SVD or Mosin Nagant
would have been better.

Agreed thanks for identifying the gun, i don't think it's even in the game :dunno

I'd have prefered the MK22 Hush Puppy over the E.Z gun, though as someone here said they might keep that for the next Snake release

Agreed thanks for identifying the gun, i don't think it's even in the game :dunno

I'd have prefered the MK22 Hush Puppy over the E.Z gun, though as someone here said they might keep that for the next Snake release

You can get the MK22 off ebay ive got one in the picture in the very left gun (its hard to see)
IMG_3764.jpg

Thats way i would rather have the E.Z gun, also cool that the boss has the patriot, i made one for my Croc Cap snake so cool to see how close i got
But can't wait to get both Snake and Boss, but with these and Rex i don't know where there all going to go

the more i see it the more i like it, still not 100% satisfied but its really good i just think the lines down snakes face are a bit too deep which makes him look older and gives him more of the PW look.

Back