Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get both of them.Snake looks awesome and so Boss looks too. Yesterday I just watched playthrough videos of this game and after that I want these even more.

^ young Ocelot would be my next want from this line

Ocelot_young.gif

Are they just doing Snake Eater or will they be touching up with the rst of the series?

As far as I'm concerned MGS3 is the best of the series, I would be happy if they did only this, but everyone from the game! Cobra Unit stands alone in awesomeness.

These two figures look fantastic. I don't see them selling many of the boss @ $215 but I'm glad they are making her. How was medicoms snake figure. What are the differences?

So much awesome characters in the MGS universe though.
I'd like to see Vulcan Raven, Psycho Mantis & The BB Unit (even though the possibility of that one is pretty slim) but I do agree that they should finish this particular line 1st.

215 makes these a pass. This version of snake means all I need is the headsculpt.

Medi Snakes were drastically different. Smaller, "softer" sculpt-wise, with very basic (and somewhat sloppy) paint apps, cheap clothing, and a fragile body. Essentially a microcosm of the issues separating Medicom from Hot Toys.

sad... so sad. a host of sorrows.
and Hot Toys, are one of them.
(especially on the price :lol)

Amazing how a company could make us happy and sad @ the same time. I'm happy that
finally, they are out and sad that with all this waiting we get a shemale and Vic Boss (not
Big Boss in his younger days) in a not well executed sneaking suit.

I hope by October (as HT japan stated :lol) some tweaks are done to both figure.
I'm gonna pre-order them and hope for the best.

Medi Snakes were drastically different. Smaller, "softer" sculpt-wise, with very basic (and somewhat sloppy) paint apps, cheap clothing, and a fragile body. Essentially a microcosm of the issues separating Medicom from Hot Toys.

Word.

Still love my repainted one though. :)

Wow, even Dave showed up in this thread. Metal Gear Solid is a big deal! I'm talking to Sideshow right now and getting the orders placed! :panic:

Back