Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely loving everything about the figure. The packaging, the HS, the suit. I actually prefer the sneaking suit as I find the camo clothes a bit baggy, especially the bottom part of the pants, doesn't suit him. The sneaking suit will look great next to a future solid snake with the MGS2 suit.

better meaning fatigues? people need to stop being butt hurt about getting the sneaking suit first. we have a couple of fatigues figures already and a set on ebay is cheap. the head sculpt looks fine. get over it, this is what we got. dont buy it. hot toys wont care, theres plenty of people who bought it. :rotfl

Woww.. I hate to say it,but this suit looks absolutely horrible without the harness and pouches to cover it up :monkey4. What is up with that lint fabric on the middle? Looks like some kind of failed under water SCUBA gear for fighting Jaws.

DOn't stress there is a piece the cover the middle section, so it will be all hidden :wink1:

Me too! Seb, you need to start your own 1/6 company or something. Absolutely amazing work on the MGS and Batman figures.

THanks man.
My Naked Snake is on the way.
My camo outfit snake is ready. As soon as I get it I will put the harness, belt and head and snaps some pics!

not a review, but MGS theme by violin !

pretty Good video !

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVaN4Qd5qMM[/ame]

Has only like 3 people bought this? I really expected a bunch of none OMG picturals and video reviews in the thread by now. I thought the anticipation for anything HT MGS would warrant hardcore fans to import from HK when it first came out

Back