Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elvis its like that with anything. i feel like these guys just bang out likenesses cause they sell well. theyre not way into it so theyll never care about the littlest things. thats why unfortunately im like: well, its close enough ill just fix it. most of us dont mind that cause its fun and it adds to the hobby but cmon can we just get it right out of the box? its sad that if youre a collector and have an eye that nothings ever perfect. just wish these guys had an eye out for us. if you spend 200 on it why spend 100 to make it the way it should be? just charge me 300 and itll just be easier. put the right body on the thing!!!! it seems like its the #1 problem that we have to fix. its like were getting the base product with the intent to hobby it, like its a model kit you have to finish.:gah:

Hey who was the guy who made the sweet custom of Naked Snake with tiger stripe camo with a nice dio in a detolf? I can't seem to find where I saw that setup. I thought it was this thread but I can't find it.

Does this head fit on the medicom naked snake body? or better yet, is the sneaking suit removable for the fatigues from medicom?

I looked into the Ebay sales and I didn't realize this figure goes for so cheap. I see him going for around $140-$180. That's pretty bad :lol

Noticed that also. Can easily find a bunch of buy it now for $190 without trying. Bidding will end between your range.

I have just received my figure from onesixthbruce and I love it! I really hope they're going to make a few more.

Here are a few of my pics

Great pics Fonky, i too hope they do some more MGS. there's so much potential over the four games

Thank you very much :) I wasnt sure if anyone would even like them.

I'm new to hot toys & photography, so im still learning about both.

"Hot Toys is proud to announce the Naked Snake Fly Camouflage figure for Metal Gear Solid 3"

mgs3-camouflage-fly.jpg

Last edited:
Back