Hot toys mark VI photo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone mentioned that it's prob the BD mark III and the Whiplash figure with those japanese TV host sculpts on em. :dunno

Hell no! ..why would they put those figures out?they never released those terminator ones... they were just done to boost there popularity and nothing more surely:dunno ...there would be zero interest in them outside of there own country ..and would they even appeal to there own public? ..tv presenters?

Is it just me or does this Iron Man look like he has no waist articulation like the MK3. That is the only thign I am worried about with it. Do you think theyll include the same tech in waist movement like War Machine and the MK 4?

Is it just me or does this Iron Man look like he has no waist articulation like the MK3. That is the only thign I am worried about with it. Do you think theyll include the same tech in waist movement like War Machine and the MK 4?
Exact same waste as the Mark 4.

This is an amazing deal. Who wants to bet that we get the Kojun Sculpt for Tony that we were supposed to get for the BD Mark III?

I wonder what the other head is next to the blured out tony stark head.

I think its the light up eyes head. maybe going with a different approach then the bulb ball joint used in past Marks, DX batman and Wesker figures. Good idea if so cause it means you can have battle damaged with glowing eyes or clean. I don't think they had that option with the BD mark III.

I don't collect Iron Man but this pic looks amazing.

38137412508732343586904.jpg

Back