Hot toys mark VI photo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who is buying two of this figure and getting the iv deserves a slap in the face imo ..theres sure 2 be some..

... you can even say hell. If you use ascii characters you can say just about anything. Not that I would condone such actions.

Nice figure and all but,

WHERE.IS.THE.HULK?!!!!!!

I thought it would be coming first than the rest since he obviously got voted the most on the poll Hot Toys held on their website. Blade was released first even though he hd the least votes. Imagine how big the Hulk will be. He will be worth $300+

We should of reversed it and voted for blade the most and then we could have gotten all the good characters.

Nice figure and all but,

WHERE.IS.THE.HULK?!!!!!!

I thought it would be coming first than the rest since he obviously got voted the most on the poll Hot Toys held on their website. Blade was released first even though he hd the least votes. Imagine how big the Hulk will be. He will be worth $300+

Probably waiting for the Avengers movie :dunno

I can't see them releasing a comic version or from the last movie :dunno

So HT, I ask, when will we see a Hulk and which version?

Something like that happened back when SSC did the Star Wars poll. They did a few of the figures that ranked lower on the list before they did the winner.

nope, not feeling it. mark I and war machine are still the best of the bunch. have not owned a single ht's red mark yet. i'm pulling for mark v to finally break my trend.

Hot Toys did the same thing with the Terminator ones and they actually released the winner. But I guess either version would have sold equally good.

As far as Iron Man, as a character, I do not like him but this figure is like 2 in 1. And is kind of surprising since Hot Toys makes different versions of one character and sometimes the difference is not even worth another buy, like the Wolf Pred.

nope, not feeling it. mark I and war machine are still the best of the bunch. have not owned a single ht's red mark yet. i'm pulling for mark v to finally break my trend.

:horror I typically pick and choose figures rarely collecting a full series just the main figures. However, IM I have / or will have all the Marks and IM is by far my least favorite Marvel character.

... you can even say hell. If you use ascii characters you can say just about anything. Not that I would condone such actions.
I know but I always believed in civility. As long as I got my point across and nobody really believed I was foul mouthing anyone. It was more like a, "Dude, don't you dare say it" kinda feel. :peace
Now, where's my rainbow? :lol

Back