Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'78 spandex Reeve worked for the Disco era. No dude could get away with that now.

BTW, these new suits will look silly too given enough time. They are a bit glam and gaudy honestly.

I hope it's more of a George Reeves Kent and not a bumbling Kent

I think he's going to be more of a Tom Welling (last season, not beginning) Kent based on what I've read

'78 spandex Reeve worked for the Disco era. No dude could get away with that now.

BTW, these new suits will look silly too given enough time. They are a bit glam and gaudy honestly.

Agreed. They work right now but will be changed eventually.

I think both suits are great for their time. Cavil seems like he can pull off a good Supes and Kent IMO

:exactly: I agree. He is not a bad actor, i have enjoyed him in the few things I've seen him in. People don't like Zac Snyder, but he is much more talented than Bay. And his directing means we will actually see the fight scenes. The man is all about pulling back and letting you see what is happening. Which is better than 90% of the "action" directors out there. Plus, as much as he gets bashed for his slowmo to super speed, I can't wait to see Big Rao punch Zod in the jaw with the trademark Snyder slow down speed up.:panic::panic:

"Classic" is subjective IMO.

But "falling down" is objectively funny.

Ref-Slips-On-Invisible-Banana-Peel-GIF.gif

Except they dont...

Which "classics" are still the same as they were back in the day? They have all changed to catch up with the times...

Well, take the examples above. Excluding the Poo 52, Superman's outfit pretty much had the same look, only the chest logo changed every few years.

Spider-Man. Even though they have tried to bring in new uniforms, he is still aways in the same style as in the begining. Sure they may change the chest spider, eyes and degree of webbing, the look is still his classic outfit.

Oh and Hulk. Green skin, ripped purple pants. Always :lol

"flashy" will always catch the eyes of today but dull in time. In the 80's it was all the rage to pro street muscle cars with fat meats, roll cages, big blowers and wild heartbeat scallop paint. Today the money is on how that car left the factory.

And that is why the classics last the test of time.

Please don't think I'm being an ***. But what is the classic look for Supes other than "S" on the chest, overall blue uniform and red cape. He hasn't changed all that much even in the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back