Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Now you see - the fans of Matrix will no doubt already have the films on DVD and Im guessing thats who they targeting

Why make it a DVD holder with the same DVD's in it ??

I just dont understand why they think that would be more attractive than something that hasnt already been produced ?

Id like it but why do I have to pay for it plus another set of copies of DVD's I already own FFS !

Id like it but why do I have to pay for it plus another set of copies of DVD's I already own FFS !

It's The Matrix on Blu-Ray. You knew it was coming. It's not really DVDs you already own.

All those HDDVDs are going to be re-released on Blu-Ray sooner or later.

Oh yeah, and don't get too excited about this, it's possible it could be region-exclusive like that Alien head box set for the Quadrilogy a few years back. It wouldn't surprise me considering how big the Nebuchannezzar looks to be in that pic. I wouldn't be surprised if it's $200+, and I can't imagine Best Buy or Wal-Mart stocking that on their shelves

Just re-watched the entire trilogy for a paper i'm writing on Bill Pope for my cinematography class. I'd forgotten how much I loved these movies. Yes, I said Movies, Plural. I loved all three of them, it's so Rare we get to see a tragedy any more, and beleive it or not that's what these were. The hero dies saving the world, his love dies
first, he is blinded, tormented, etc. I realy really loved it. Also noticed ALOT of symbolism with the glasses, something i'd never noticed before.
Whenever Morphius is acting the part of "the profit" his glasses have Very clear reflections "photoshopped" into them. the lense on the left of the screen, depicting the real world ( The red pill, Neo in danger in the woman in red scene, Neo as a person) and the one on the right of the screen depicting the matrix ( The blue pill, NO gun pointed at neo in the woman in red scene, and The battery) It's very VERY subtle, but IT's one of those things I loved.

One thing I got to say, I lived the entire trilogy, From beginning to end, even if it was never intended to be a trilogy, and there is only one, ONE thing I would ever have changed. At the end of Revolutions, I would have had Smith win.

Back on topic, I do hope HT makes some 1/6 figures, I'd get the whole line, no doubt.

NEO !!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock MORPHEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock TRINITY !!!!!!!!! :rock:rock
I want them 3 on my shelf stood together ! :rock
Hot toys should do an amazing job on this ! :rock

This is the news I've been waiting for (if in fact they do 1:6 figures). Count me in for a Reloaded/Revolutions Neo. Though they've got their work cut out for them outdoing Triad Toys.

I kinda hope this isn't true because up until the Dark Knight figures I really hadn't bought any Hot Toys items, and now they are quickly creeping into the regular collection :eek:

So The Matrix is on one of my pay channels and I gotta say - GOOD GOD! I want figures from this flick. I'd actually be game for Matrix and Real versions of the main three and then Smith.

Isn't the Matrix from Warner Bros.? This might be something DC Direct imports in if HT does make figures from the Matrix.

The first one was a watershed film and could be taught in film classes. But Reloaded is my favorate. Neo taking on a courtyard full of Smiths? The freeway chase from first the Twins and then the Agents? Hot damn!

This is the kind of thing that the collector in me would want to jump on in a second, but my wallet would jump out my pocket and slap me back to reality. If I got any at all, I would have to limit myself to Neo, Morpheus, Trinity, and Smith. I can only hope Hot Toys could make these some day.

As long as we get the big four I don't care about the rest of the line. They can come to a dead stop for all I care.

Back