Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
I hope not, the only Neo look I'm interested in is lobby scene, nothing from Matrix 2 or 3 and not other costumes form the first film, that lobby gear is the only costume of his I ever liked, and I'd rather get that as a single figure and not pay more for costumes I want no part of. Basically, give me Wor-Gar's list in these costumes and I'm golden.

the_matrix_film_poster.jpg

Can add the jacket for Trinity though.

Bingo. Lobby scene neo or nothing for me.

Am I the only one who would actually prefer a Reloaded Neo over a lobby scene version then? Although the 2nd and 3rd movie aren't as good, I prefer Neo's look in them. Only slightly, though. Lobby neo is kick ass. I wouldn't be disappointed if HT brought him out!

I would like both versions.

Am I the only one who would actually prefer a Reloaded Neo over a lobby scene version then? Although the 2nd and 3rd movie aren't as good, I prefer Neo's look in them. Only slightly, though. Lobby neo is kick ass. I wouldn't be disappointed if HT brought him out!

No, you're not the only one. I prefered the Reloaded costume too. Would take any Neo though. Anything... please!!! :( :lol

No, you're not the only one. I prefered the Reloaded costume too. Would take any Neo though. Anything... please!!! :( :lol

:lecture

I third that. Reloaded is my favorite. I love the first one and was astounded by the mediocrity of the third one, but Part 2 has some of the coolest action ever, IMO.
And the priest costume is way cooler and more interesting than another guy in a trench coat. :sleep

Yeah I mean I didn't see the first one at the cinema (I would have been 10 :lol:eek:), and I remember seeing the second one first (boy was I confused :lol). Point is, the second outfit sticks in my mind, not the first one.

And it just looks cooler :D

nope i would prefer the Reloaded Neo over the Lobby Scence Neo but will get both if they ever get around to making them

i'd get lobby scene and reloaded versions. lobby scene coz... well, it's the damn lobby scene, and the best part of the trilogy. but the reloaded "priest" outfit, coz that's when neo was "officially" the one. check his pockets - even his taco bell loyalty card said "the one" on it at this point.

With Neo the lobby scene is definitely the one I want. Probably for Trinity too.

With Morpheus I'm not so sure... I think I would actually prefer a Reloaded version with the samurai sword. I'm actually more excited about seeing a Morpheus figure than any others, for some reason. A version with the chair from the first movie would also be cool, don't get me wrong, but the highway chase/Twins encounter/etc is Morpheus' coolest moment in the trilogy, imo.

For that matter, a set of the Twins would be pretty cool as well, and I hope they include multiple Agent heads with Agent Smith, if/when they make him.

uh...sorry for the untasty bump,
but I was wondering what happened to this...?

i was thinking of resculpting morpheus again and maybe getting a custom outfit for him but after some research, I see this thread and I'm hesitant haha

a 1/6 morpheus would look so baller....

I think the Sentinel was pretty much it. The likenesses cant be that easy to obtain and HT seems more occupied with crap liscenses like Persia and Titans.

Back