Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Before Batman, Matrix is my favorite movie!!

I was 16 in 2003 so I couldn't bought all matrix collections because I didn't have money like today.. And I buy Hot Toys since The Dark Knight, so before I bought especially action figures like mcfarlane, neca and some statues..
I have the complete matrix mcfarlane collection and some kotobukiya, gentle giant bust, gentle giant statue,...

I'm SO happy that Hot Toys have a license for Matrix... (but my wallet not!!).

I'd be happy just to have a rumour on another HT Matrix
figure - anyone want to make one up?

I've heard from a very trustful source, that a lobby scene Neo will be released around March '10 from Hot Toys. Have someone heard this too? :monkey3

I've heard from a very trustful source, that a lobby scene Neo will be released around March '10 from Hot Toys. Have someone heard this too? :monkey3

Tease.

This would be awesome if true.

If this ever happens I hope HT doesn't pull an HT and give us two versions of the Asian bodyguard and no Morpheus.

Tease.

If this ever happens I hope HT doesn't pull an HT and give us two versions of the Asian bodyguard and no Morpheus.

tigerfeet or whatever his board name is needs to get in here and spill the beans on if anything was matrix related in the HT HQ. Embragos are made to be broken!:D

Tease.

If you're thinking another Sao Feng incident, I don't believe the actor in Matrix is well known, at least not like Chow Yun Fat.

You know what I mean...

If you're gonna do the line at all you MUST HAVE:

Neo
Trinity
Morpheus
Agent Smith

Period. Anyone beyond that is gravy.

Missing one would be like doing a "Pirates" line and not making Barbossa.... oh wait. Like making the Alien and not... oh wait.

:)

Watch them make it Nebachudnezzar (however the hell you spell it) costume Morpheus instead of Matrix Morpheus :lol

These would be perfect for the DX line. Morpheus and Neo could include real-world sweaters and their Kung-Fu dojo outfits.

I hope not, the only Neo look I'm interested in is lobby scene, nothing from Matrix 2 or 3 and not other costumes form the first film, that lobby gear is the only costume of his I ever liked, and I'd rather get that as a single figure and not pay more for costumes I want no part of. Basically, give me Wor-Gar's list in these costumes and I'm golden.

the_matrix_film_poster.jpg

Can add the jacket for Trinity though.

I hope not, the only Neo look I'm interested in is lobby scene, nothing from Matrix 2 or 3 and not other costumes form the first film, that lobby gear is the only costume of his I ever liked, and I'd rather get that as a single figure and not pay more for costumes I want no part of. Basically, give me Wor-Gar's list in these costumes and I'm golden.

Can add the jacket for Trinity though.

If its anything that HT have thought us over the few years is that, never start off with the first line.

Always start with the most recent movie, so in this case it would be matrix revolution, and reloaded (if it does well, sales wise) and do the first movie as a finale.

If its anything that HT have thought us over the few years is that, never start off with the first line.

Always start with the most recent movie, so in this case it would be matrix revolution, and reloaded (if it does well, sales wise) and do the first movie as a finale.

I would never buy anything from the Reloaded or Revolutions just like I'm not buying Blade because it's from Blade II. Start with the first film and end with the inferior ones.

Am I the only one who would actually prefer a Reloaded Neo over a lobby scene version then? Although the 2nd and 3rd movie aren't as good, I prefer Neo's look in them. Only slightly, though. Lobby neo is kick ass. I wouldn't be disappointed if HT brought him out!

Back