HOT TOYS- M ICON SERIES- Marlon Brando, full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. But Luke and Brando coming in such a short time frame is going to be difficult to pull of unless i sell something.

Really hope the jacket back is plain. Want to put my own sticker on.

9MarlonBrando1953ver.jpg

I canceled my Brando order from Sideshow, but thats so I can get it cheaper from another seller :lol

Sorry to open an old thread, but does anyone have this figure? I had it on waitlist and just received it. I'm wanting to know if this figure was just laid in the foam without having any plastic or wrapping on it. I'm not used to this but this is the first ICON figure I've ever received. I noticed the box had a little wear on it and I want to make sure it wasn't something that someone had for awhile and then returned. It looks okay, but if I'm paying for something that's new, I want it to be new.

That's the way it comes Ween. You have a new product, though it could have been repacked easily and you wouldn't know. It is laid in foam with a foam sheet over the top, to prevent paint rub, then the paper '002 Marlon Brando' flap over that, and the one piece fold out cover completes the packaging.

Back