HOT TOYS- M ICON SERIES- Marlon Brando, full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, the likeness doesn't seem that good to me.
I'm not sure I'd recognize that as Brando...

But it's still a kick ass figure.

I don't think they "have" to be dead... I think just iconic. But usually that also means dead :rotfl

are these for sure actors who are now dead?

because I'm dying for a Blondie figure from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Any Clint Eastwood stuff is unlikely since he's very uncooperative when it comes to likeness rights.

I'm seeing a bit of Richard Burton in that face. I think the weird crusty chapped lips the figure's got aren't helping. Brando's bottom lip should be clean and full:

039_6720~Marlon-Brando-Posters.jpg
3MarlonBrando1953ver.jpg

They do like to sculpt a lot of detail into the lips... I think in person (not a larger picture) it wouldn't be so noticeable.

Man...I thought this looked awesome and I showed Mz. Ryanfromindiana(a Brando fan) and all she said was his lips look really chapped. She has sucked all joy out of this piece for me. :monkey2

I really wish the jacket didn't say Brando across the back, but oh well, I won't see it when he's up on the shelf.

I would have preferred if they just left his name off it completely... and just had the image. But like you said... I won't display him with it showing anyway.

At least the front of the jacket says "Johnny" and not "Marlon". :D

Last edited:
I hadn't looked at the image too closely... cool that Johnny is on there. I hadn't seen any images with that before :rock

Coming sooner than I expected:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Marlon Brando – 1950’s Version 12-inch Figure (item #6386) from Hot Toys. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 25 days.

I just got mine too.... this may be coming too soon.... Soon enough that I'll have to cancel... no way I can afford both Brando and Luke and I am afraid Luke trumps brando for me. :monkey2

Back