Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure looks like it, but awhile we did see a figure that looked like a SC figure...on the desk of someone. Was it someone from Hot Toys? I doubt they'd cancel this though.

And Beat iT wasn't even for sale everywhere, so i don't think that one counts.

And those who live in hope are just putting off dissapointment.

Outside of a brief mention and a possible grainy picture of a prototype, we haven't heard a single thing about this. Even if we just got Hot Toys to say "this is still going to happen" it would be enough for me.

It's going to be interesting how this figure's costume will look. Very few 1/6 suits look even decent. Not to mention, I haven't seen one Smooth Criminal custom anywhere that doesn't look like its wearing a crappy suit like a 70's Mego doll. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Even if we just got Hot Toys to say "this is still going to happen" it would be enough for me.
But that's not really their thing (more Sideshow's). It's been a whole, what, 3 months since the last MJ release. I say--give them some time. Of course, anything is possible. But the fact that MJ got a DX tells me that the figures are selling. And if the figures are selling, I suspect HT is gonna keep cranking them out.

It's going to be interesting how this figure's costume will look. Very few 1/6 suits look even decent. Not to mention, I haven't seen one Smooth Criminal custom anywhere that doesn't look like its wearing a crappy suit like a 70's Mego doll. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Beat it version costume looks mind-blowing to say the least.

There's a lot of pressure for those (especially the first three). They are taking their time with them.

Beat it version costume looks mind-blowing to say the least.

When I meant "suit" for costume, I meant the traditional 2-pc suit with shirt & tie.

All other costumes HT has made look great. But there are very few 2-piece men's suits that look like they fit the figure very well. I'm pretty sure HT will deliver very well when they do MJ Smooth Criminal. At least I hope they do. lol

I was watching Smooth Criminal on dvd yesterday. that video is just so awesome, it's timeless, it really is. And it reminded me of how much a SC figure is needed, come on Hot Toys...show something.

the list from 2010. list of what’s still to come from Hot Toys. No dates given, no price points, no images.:

■Biohazard Afterlife (Movie Masterpiece)

Video Game Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: BIOHAZARD 5 - Jill Valentine (Battle Suit Version)
05 2011

■The Expendables (Movie Masterpiece)

Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: The Expendables - Barney Ross
02 2011

■Tron Legacy (Movie Masterpiece)

Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Light-Up Function Vehicle: Tron: Legacy - Light Cycle & Sam Flynn
06 2011

■Avatar (Movie Masterpiece)
???
Mini bust

■Spider-Man 3 (Movie Masterpiece)

Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: Spider-Man 3 -Spider-Man
06 2011

■Michael Jackson ver. Smooth Criminal
???

Smooth Criminal next PLEASE.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, when i saw this thread on the first page i was expecting photos...sigh, still nothing? It's taking loooooooooooooooong, the best MJ figure a fan could imagine, and its taking so long.

Ah well, as long as its still coming!!!

Yeah no kidding... I've been promoting patience but it's obvious HT is kind of biting off more than they can chew... :(

At this pace we'll be lucky if we get news by MJ's 2nd anniversary in June...

Last edited:
Back