Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Annie wasen't ok :(

2la8snm.jpg

The Jackson Family has no say on what gets approved by the Estate, I think it's just HT's BS...

I do believe that this "family doesnt approve the sculpt" thing was from the April Fools prank but I'm not sure.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Wow.. You just stole all my thunder! Lol.. But I'm going to post it anyways!

I'm pretty sure I saw the the Iron Man MJ50 suit flying around in that last scene!

urujy7a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the delayed projects crawling out of the Hot Toys dungeon at last at comic con,i really hope this could have happened with Smooth criminal too :(

Seems like the fans need to get their act together and flood HT FB with their rants for this figure.

It helped with BTTF, Batman ARkham City and Batman Returns fans.

Seems like the fans need to get their act together and flood HT FB with their rants for this figure.
It helped with BTTF, Batman ARkham City and Batman Returns fans.

If rumors are right, Hot Toys didn't actively dump this, they just lost the license when it expired.

If rumors are right, Hot Toys didn't actively dump this, they just lost the license when it expired.

Yeah, it wasn't just rumors, they confirmed it in their last Q&A with One Sixth Republic. It took too long for the sculpt to get approval. HT isn't great at getting the word out on these things, they just leave collectors hanging.

Similar thing happened with The Lone Ranger, which is partly why we only ended up with Tonto.

Sad thing is,a prototype was finished like they said in many Q&A over the past few years now and were still in their plans.

Back