Hot Toys Luke vs SSC Boba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one are you excited for the most?

• Total voters
My 7 year old nephew is moving to Florida next month and I'm giving him my Sideshow Bespin Luke. He'll flip. That makes me much more excited about Hot Toys Luke.

But still not as excited as I am for Fett. :rock

My 7 year old nephew is moving to Florida next month and I'm giving him my Sideshow Bespin Luke. He'll flip. That makes me much more excited about Hot Toys Luke.

But still not as excited as I am for Fett. :rock

That's damn cool of you... At this point I'm just going to strip my SS version down and add it to the parts bin.

My parts bin is a styrofoam end cap from a 1:6 shipper. It is a strange little place.

pb.jpg

I keep parts in the boxes. I also have a habit of giving figures away whole. You should see my niece's collection.

Luke for the simple fact of getting more realistic sw figs, Boba honestly couldn't be that difficult to get right

Closer the both of these get to coming out the more excited I get for each. Empire Strikes Back is by far my favorite in the Star Wars SAGA and having these two characters represented on my shelf makes me ecstatic!

These two and the future SSC ESB/ROTJ Vader and the Freezing Chamber environment and the future DX Han (hoping that its ESB version with Carbonite) just will be mind blowingly awesome!!!

Back