Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of all ROTJ Luke looks- is Endor really the one that people are clamoring for?
Not trying to sound cheeky.

What accessory pack? An accessory pack hasn’t been stated anywhere.

We’ve seen a potential figure (this). Never seen nor has it been stated anywhere “accessory pack”. The manual with Jedi Luke stated that it’d be compatible with future accessories. Based on the evidence thus far, I’d presume they’re referring to being compatible with accessories from this figure.

evidence.... pppffffftt! who needs evidence when we can just hear what we want to hear?
:rotfl

The sign says 'Collectable Figure':

39301777_2221597297913241_2859214262146957312_n.jpg

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=b8f1b01a7eba6fce56b0590b30343ff7&oe=5C057D7B

Wasn’t really basing my comment around any evidence of it happening, more a case of a couple of people posting the IM accessory set a little while ago after the text on the instruction sheet was posted. I personally didn’t think it was likely but the slim (wafer thin? Razor thin? Atom thin?) chance that it was possible certainly seemed put to bed with the figure being shown in full again.

I think Hot Toys better release this as full version, not that accessories pack crap

I think Hot Toys better release this as full version, not that accessories pack crap

As do I. But there was at least a few posts about the possibility of it not being following SSC's deluxe version with all the outfits and then the wording of 'accesssory' on the instruction sheet. This was picked up on. Whether they'd just put out those bits to add to the regular Jedi version to make a deluxe by proxy.

After developing the new head sculpt for it it's enough of a no-brainer to release the whole thing and people to have two separate figures. Hell... there are people picking up multiples of the Jedi Luke to have cloak / tunic / black outfit variants.... what's one more to add the Endor poncho look?

As do I. But there was at least a few posts about the possibility of it not being following SSC's deluxe version with all the outfits and then the wording of 'accesssory' on the instruction sheet. This was picked up on. Whether they'd just put out those bits to add to the regular Jedi version to make a deluxe by proxy.

After developing the new head sculpt for it it's enough of a no-brainer to release the whole thing and people to have two separate figures. Hell... there are people picking up multiples of the Jedi Luke to have cloak / tunic / black outfit variants.... what's one more to add the Endor poncho look?

"Everything is proceeding as Hot Toys has forseen to..boots Jedi Luke sales". :naughty

of all ROTJ Luke looks- is Endor really the one that people are clamoring for?
Not trying to sound cheeky.

I can't speak for "the people", but yes, I do like and want this figure. It's really not much different than what HT just did with Ep 3 Anakin. At least this figure has a new/different head sculpt, where the Ani was just a repaint of the head.

For me, the only reason to get an Endor version Luke wearing his poncho and helmet is if HT does a speeder bike, or if already owned the SS version or a Hasbro (I have a hasbro version). But then again, I'd still rather have a Biker Scout on a speeder bike over a Luke on a speeder Bike. Unless of course you have the $$ and space for both. :)

It would've just been nice to have an option with the poncho and head in a DX version. Wouldn't want this to be my only ROTJ Luke. As others have said, the regular figure already gives you 3 out of his 4 looks in ROTJ. Still hoping they release an accessory set alongside this Endor version. Otherwise I am more than happy with the Jedi Luke.

Saw that this morning as well, was excited/relieved Endor Luke is still being displayed. It seemed amazing fast how quickly Bespin Leia went up for pre-order after it's reveal, and I was jealous, but at least based on what is displayed, someday we will get Endor Luke.

Back