Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone (or a few) people pointed it out it looks like a video game Luke. It reminds me of exactly what I remember Luke looking like in Jedi Knight 2 from 15 years ago.

Yeah, I def agree with the video game likeness, esp backdating it 15 or so years. I would just figure the likeness could have been...well...better. if I saw any Mark Hamill in it, I was a buyer. Bit even trying to force myself to see Luke, I just couldn't get there

View attachment 418057

So I just figured I'd revisit the Sideshow version. Is it just me that can't see any resemblance to Luke with this sculpt? I try and try but it looks so generic...I'm not seeing Mark Hamill at all in this. But I wonder if it's just me being stubborn/stupid?

I see more of Matt Damon in that pic.

I see more of Matt Damon in that pic.

40d5cf2e6d35ee1f3365807ea7d9a9ea.png

Kevin Bacon...but probably just angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A full year without a PO. Pretty frustrating.

Totally agree. Odd strategy to introduce the figure a year ago, then never mention it again.

You guys are onto something with the likeness. Seeing a lot of people, unfortunately none are Mark Hamill. Just a really poor sculpt by sideshow

Looks like tons of releases, like the 50th r2d2, 15th Chewbacca, and another C3P0, but nothing on the ongoing saga known as Endor Luke so far :(

Looks like tons of releases, like the 50th r2d2, 15th Chewbacca, and another C3P0, but nothing on the ongoing saga known as Endor Luke so far :(

Well. He's one of the few revealed last year still on display. With some luck, it means imminent PO.

Well. He's one of the few revealed last year still on display. With some luck, it means imminent PO.

Is the figure on display at CC? Or elsewhere? That would give some hope. Just haven't heard or seen a thing about it since the "reveal" last year around this time.

I saw him just below Bespin Leia in one of the Hot Toys cases in one of their youtube videos.

Yeah, him and Leia are there. It's in the Sideshow video that's been posted everywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back