Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost...almost...tempting to go back and pre-order the SS version, just because I really want to be guaranteed an Endor Luke, and this is still...who knows? But then I look at the SS helmet sculpt...and dammit, I just can't bring myself to do it. So just going to continue to really hope they release this. I think the year long reveal/tease has been long enough...they need to put this up for order or put it to bed.

FB_IMG_1532705959769.jpg

Still showing off Endor Luke at ACGHK 2018

I would rather have an Endor Leia. The deluxe version could come with parts for an endor Luke that can be attached to Jedi Luke. Boom, done.

In a dream world, that works, and would be great. I don't see HT missing the chance on more sales tho with a figure. For Anakin, all they needed to do was literally change the eyes of the same sculpt and you have both...but they still released both before some even got the original version. I don't believe HT would make it that easy for us.

I would rather have an Endor Leia.

In a dream world, that works, and would be great. I don't see HT missing the chance on more sales tho with a figure. For Anakin, all they needed to do was literally change the eyes of the same sculpt and you have both...but they still released both before some even got the original version. I don't believe HT would make it that easy for us.

Agreed.

FB_IMG_1532792453991.jpg

Someone posted this last night on Facebook. Not sure where they were showing these off, but Endor Luke and Leia were both out on display

This gotta be from ACGHK in Hong Kong taking place this week-end. Yet, from earlier reports, Luke could be spotted but not Leia. Interesting.

The background of the Luke and Leia photos are the Ragnarok colors from last year's ACGHK, so they aren't current.

This gotta be from ACGHK in Hong Kong taking place this week-end. Yet, from earlier reports, Luke could be spotted but not Leia. Interesting.

She’s there. On Luke’s right side. Someone posted a picture of her in the Endor Leia thread.

She’s there. On Luke’s right side. Someone posted a picture of her in the Endor Leia thread.

She wasn't featured during preview night according to a video from Toys TV [video]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCasA9GeCjt_crF0iR5rLRlQ[/video]. This being said, figures weren't positioned in their final display either.

Back