HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn.. i should have placed mine with Joe.. As much as i want lostie, i can't afford it at the moment. Especially since i ordered two.

me too. I hope I can find a way to get wrist blades customized onto him. I don't care much for film accuracy with him and I can get over him not have a shoulder cannon, but blades, I need all my Preds with wrist blades:lol

I wonder if an extra set of Wolf's would work, I'd imagine a set of P2's would be abit troublesome/expensive to find

Wolf's won't work. I tried like hell to pry apart that piece to get the blades out and couldn't so I ended up yanking them up and ripping them up. But I'm the opposite of you.. I have all my Preds holding spears so it looks wonky to have them also with the wrist blades out.

Where are you at Verbal21?

New Jersey

Ok.. pm your info (Name, Address, etc.) and I'll send you out my P2 and Wolf Blades. The P2 blades have been split, there's a part that connects at the opposite end of the blades, you just have to glue it back together. They're kinda scratched up (the chrome) but hey they're free. :lol

The Wolf blades have been cut so they're a little shorter.. you'll see where I had to cut them to get them out. I'll wrap all the blades up in paper (in seperate folds so they don't rub against each other) and I'll stick them in an envelope and mail them to you. They shouldn't get damaged in the mail.

My seller has his Lost Pred in stock but has been told by Hot Toys to hold onto it for now.
Apparently Hot Toys didn't ship the neck collar together with the figure and my seller is awaiting shipment of the collar. This is pretty strange to me since the prototype didn't have the collar anyway....weird. I'll let you guys know for sure once I get him next week.

No problem Verbal.

So darren.. what about the people in HK like the guy who posted all the pics over at ToyWorld we've been looking at? Are they just screwed?

No problem Verbal.

So darren.. what about the people in HK like the guy who posted all the pics over at ToyWorld we've been looking at? Are they just screwed?

I guess it would be very easy for them to pick it up at the Hot Toys store. I'm thinking that the neck collar was never meant to be included. Maybe they decided to provide the neck collar after listening to feedback from collectors. There is still a chance that I misunderstood my seller cause this is just unheard of from Hot Toys.

I have confirmed that Hot Toys will provide the neck collar separately.
I suggest members who have bought this on ebay from HK sellers to contact the seller and make sure that the neck collar is included when they have it shipped.
If it has already been shipped then have the seller ship you the collar separately.

Any info on what type of collar it is or if it was originally intended to have a collar or if HT simply caved in to people complaining? lol.

Any info on what type of collar it is or if it was originally intended to have a collar or if HT simply caved in to people complaining? lol.

Seeing how most of his parts are reused from P2 I'm gonna have to guess the same collar as P2 (I believe the P2 Elder also uses the same collar). I think Hot Toys caved in. The collar was never used for the prototype so it was likely a decision that came after the release, otherwise they would have just packed it in the box. Either way I'm not complaining...purists can choose to have the collar off and those of us who think the neck is ugly can have it covered up. A win-win situation.

Now if they could just fix his dreads and have them hang better........

I haven't even built him yet!

I put the Blues and Royals together last night, cheez it was mega fiddley, the headphones for the tank commander were like a puzzle. Got there in the end though.

Back