HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No collar in mine, but I've sent an email so see if I can get hold of one. I just put an elastic band around the head to pull the dreads in, hopefully when I come to put it together they might be laying a bit closer to the head. First impressions though are pretty impressive. I'm sure he'll bring his own set of chalanges.

Hi!

I will receive mine the next week neverthless I dont know if he comes with the collar,anyway I have one extra collar from wolf....cant wait anymore:monkey5

Just finished building him, as long as you have your trusty hair-dryer handy he goes together very easily. I've hair-dryerd the dreads and left them with a rubberband around them and they already look better.
I miss not having a plasma cannon and a Pred without wrist blades and a detonator seems weird, but as it's based on the screen seen outfit I can live with it. The only bit I have left to do is the tied belt buckle, want to get the knots just right.

Sorry guys, I'm on my wifes laptop and I find driving it quite tricky at the best of times... I don't interface with PC's too well.
I'll try and take a few snaps tomorrow to take into my studio on Monday where my faithful Mac awaits.
I usually like to display my Preds in their masks but like the Elder this guy looks best with the face in full view IMHO anyway.

Sorry guys, I'm on my wifes laptop and I find driving it quite tricky at the best of times... I don't interface with PC's too well.
I'll try and take a few snaps tomorrow to take into my studio on Monday where my faithful Mac awaits.
I usually like to display my Preds in their masks but like the Elder this guy looks best with the face in full view IMHO anyway.

cant wait to see the pics hopefully they will make my mind up!

more accurate to the movie too. :D

Ever thought about mounting one of those Wolf hand cannons to the Borg armor and then painting it to match his existing armor? Here's a quick chop up I did to show you what it would look like:

borgwolfcannonfm3.jpg

I know some people are fine without it, but that right there just makes him even better. Is it possible to p/s that cannon on a masked pic of him?

If I get him I'm leaving the bio and staff out just to be more accurate.
Although he look better with the stuff on the fact that he didn't have it in the movie will bug me . I'm a movie accurate guy.

Back