HOT TOYS LEON S KENNEDY (RPD version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but i also think the ht joker will be valuable since heath has passed away and he played the joker brilliantly!

so we all agree this item is worth collecting then. but seriously the rpd leon is a great figure guys!

I paid Sideshow's full asking price for both RPD Leon and ol' Sack-head Ex and didn't regret spending a penny.

but i also think the ht joker will be valuable since heath has passed away and he played the joker brilliantly!

Yes and no. Yes, I'd agree his death brought a WHOLE BUNCH of attention to it, but I don't think his death will affect the value of anything unless he signed it. Which, to my knowledge, would be impossible since he died before the figures were released. Additionally, and here's where I get flamed, :lol, but as a longtime reader of Batman, I wasn't particularly thrilled with his representation. I do appreciate the creative license he took with the character and he definitely played psychotic to a tee, but he missed the "Joker." The only hint in the movie where I even saw the Joker I've been reading for OVER 30 years, was the pencil trick scene and that's it.

Last edited:
i also just recieved my ganado yesterday. dam great figure. displays nicely with leon.

I love my RPD Leon. He's one of my absolute favorite figures. So far he's the only figure from the line I've picked up (I was always more of a RE2 fan than RE4) but I'm eying the pre-trans Krauser, especially now that he's gone up for gift card use.

i also just recieved my ganado yesterday. dam great figure. displays nicely with leon.

I want the Ganado but I just can’t bring myself to spend $100 bucks on that figure. It just seems like he's lacking something for the price. I’ll get him some day maybe if I can find him cheap or if my girlfriend wants to get me him for a birthday present or something.

I love my RPD Leon. He's one of my absolute favorite figures. So far he's the only figure from the line I've picked up (I was always more of a RE2 fan than RE4) but I'm eying the pre-trans Krauser, especially now that he's gone up for gift card use.

I have both the RPD Leon and the pre-trans Krauser and they are both awesome looking together. I would say if you’re looking at getting a Krauser get the pre-trans one because he is freaking awesome. Great detail in his vest, clothing and accessories. You wouldn’t regret getting him if you’re a RE4 fan or just of Krauser alone.

ganado chainsaw is worth that money. its a great figure! i am also thinking about getting a krauser. but which one... i think i should get a bank robber joker first.

The thing that bothers me about the Dr. Salvador/chainsaw ganadoe is the forehead on the burlap mask seems a little large imho also he's missing the rope around his neck.

I quick checked and I don't see a rope on his neck in any of the game pics. Are you sure about that one?

There is a rope arond his neck. I even double checked the game just to make sure. It's kinda hard to see but if you have one of the sniper rifles just use that to zoom in but the rope is there.

Here's a pic that clearly shows it.
wallpaper_resident_evil_4_05_1600.jpg

Last edited:
The Hot Toys Leons are by far my favourite of the RE character figures, the others don't even come close for me. They're pretty damn close to spot-on.

If I weren't putting so much money into collecting the Moby RE figures right now, I'd snap up RPD Leon in a second.

You'll get your money's worth.

The Moby figures have horrible quality. The paint and they practically fall apart in your hands.

That, and the pieces that make up the build-a-Nemesis figure don't have consistent colours, and are made of different materials, making for some odd colour and texture transitions in the completed figure. I recently sold off my entire Moby ^^^^ set, along with the Palisades and ToyBiz figures to fund my high-end collectible addiction.

nobody posted any. i dnt have a nice camara to take any. but why dnt u guys post some pics?

Back