Hot Toys lands AvP-R 1/6 license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm psyched about all the possible releases for AvP (I wonder if we'll get any humans this time out????) but the one I'm looking forward to right away is the Predalien. That will be the one first and foremost I order.

Fantastic news, still I expected them to get the license.
We may only get the one feature Predator from this but a Pred with a whip, and two shoulder plasma cannons kicks major ass! Just don't expect this guy to cost the same as the first AVP Predators with all the extra gear.
I also look forward to the Predalien, not so much the regular aliens or humans, but we shall see if they stand out.

I hope I can catch up on the HT Aliens, CM, and Preds I'm missing before these kits hit. :google

Is this what the Predator is being described as officially? Sounds badass :rock

Wolves are my favourite animals and I always thought of the Predator as a lone Wolf stalking its prey.
(yes.wolf predator, is what i've heard.

Why should it be bigger than a regular alien?
Even the dog alien (which came froma much smaller host) was the same size as the human-born aliens.
And if you take the work-print as canon, the alien in A3 came from an ox and was still the same size as the human-born aliens. So, it would seem that aliens have a fixed maximum size, regardless of the host.
Besides, predators are not that much bigger than humans.

EDIT: also, looking at the trailer, the predalien seems to be the same size as its regular brethern.

Why should it be bigger than a regular alien?
Even the dog alien (which came froma much smaller host) was the same size as the human-born aliens.
And if you take the work-print as canon, the alien in A3 came from an ox and was still the same size as the human-born aliens. So, it would seem that aliens have a fixed maximum size, regardless of the host.
Besides, predators are not that much bigger than humans.

EDIT: also, looking at the trailer, the predalien seems to be the same size as its regular brethern.

Thats what I thought that the Predalien is the same size as other Alien Xenomorphs. Maybe Kuzeh is thinking that because the Predalien is able to reproduce, it's going to be the same size as a regular Alien Queen?
The Predalien "Queen" rumor is said here:
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php...archive=&start_from=&ucat=10&section=siteinfo
Perhaps I'm wrong, and the Predalien is a bit bigger then a normal Pred? :dunno

I mean, he looks different in some of the shots form the trailer, so I don't know exactly what's the deal with Chet, we'll have to wait and see, but he definetely looks bigger than an Alien.

preds come in at 7' average Aliens come in at 8' average

remeber, The Alien has not been played by a 7' actor/stuntman sense Alien.

I hope there is better originality with these one's. It seems that with the previous preds and aliens were all just variations of the same sculpt.

Back