Hot Toys Kit Fisto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get Fisto'd
6c3c7680faca2d6607f2691243bdd2a3.jpg
d0b29a89f5c2d0868ec2ba0552cf63f7.jpg
94ac34ed975d7432cb109972d1ba2426.jpg
3e5f2118493c207bf13a8d79274bcc14.jpg
3c96fe0f7e8d56fdbbd8d749027b9e69.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I find Plo Koon much more interesting designwise.

It is the only PT Jedi (aside from Ben & Anakin) that I kept from Sideshow. The others were all sold off.

This figure looks good but doesn't appear to be a big leap from the Sideshow version. If you've got the SS one, I don't really see the need to get it replaced.

I think Mundi and especially Secura could be the most improved upon by HT of the SS alien Jedis. I’d really like to see them soon.

Definitly looking to ad some alians in my display. And I like kit, hope they make more jedi !

My pics probably don't add much new but here are a few. I am excited for this. I love the Cantina, Jabba's court, and the background Jedi so was glad they did one of them.
sdcc2019-32.jpg
sdcc2019-149.jpg

I really hope this isn't one of those tease and go figures and actually comes up for pre-order.

At this current affair of SW we shall never accurately predict the outcome lol.

As a kid my favourite jedi was Kit Fisto. I'm going to avoid getting him if he's released because it's a dangerous path to go down, the Star Wars line. I already got Sith Anakin, I feel if I get just one more it'll be a gateway to getting more of my favourites.

It also helps me that it looks like he sharted but he's not sure yet just how bad.

What was the last SW preorder we got? Unless I'm blanking it feels like a while.

edit - remembered 2 seconds after posting about the new DX Maul. I guess I blanked because that one does nothing for me.

Solo Maul and Sith trooper.

Curious whats going up next for PO from SW, hopefully not those EpIX stuffs.

As a kid my favourite jedi was Kit Fisto. I'm going to avoid getting him if he's released because it's a dangerous path to go down, the Star Wars line. I already got Sith Anakin, I feel if I get just one more it'll be a gateway to getting more of my favourites.

It also helps me that it looks like he sharted but he's not sure yet just how bad.

I really don’t think this figure is ever going to be released. But if they make this before Poe Dameron I just don’t even understand who is running Hot Toys anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back